Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader: Make the Grade ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 74% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader: Make the Grade - Nintendo Wii
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- With over 6,000 questions grade school questions, test your aptitude in 23 categories including Animal Science, Cultural Studies, Grammar, Music, Reading, US Geography, Vocabulary, Health, and Astronomy.
- Homeroom- Played just like the game show loved by millions.
- Academic Academy- Compete against your friends taking turns answering questions
- Flashcard Mode- It is time to up the stakes. Compete against your friends in a timed event, battle to answer 10 questions correct and get the most dollars.
- Spelling Bee- Just like Flashcard Mode but only Spelling words!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Top Customer Reviews
There are 4 game modes:
1. Homeroom - Like the show, answer 1st through 5th grade questions to get to 1 million dollars
Multiplayer Modes (2 to 4 people required):
2. Academic Academy - Each player takes the same quiz (like Homeroom)
3. Flashcards - 10 second timer, 10 questions, answer fastest for more money, answer 1st through 5th grade questions
4. Spelling Bee - 10 second timer, 10 questions, answer fastest for more money, pick the misspelled word
In the Homeroom mode, you use the Wii-mote to click and answer the questions. You have three cheats: Peek, Copy, and Save, just like the show. You can ask each classmate which is his or her favorite subject if you choose. You can skip repetitive portions if you choose. Also, there is no timer, which is very nice. On the TV show, once you get to the higher grade levels, the answers are received verbally with no "True and False" or "Multiple Choice". All the questions in the game are "True and False" or "Multiple Choice", with the exception of the million dollar question, which you will have to type in the correct answer, I'm not sure if spelling counts or they have different acceptable variations for answers, I always spelled correctly.
For the Multiplayer modes, YES YOU CAN use multiple Wii remotes. You can also share Wii motes if you only have 2. You don't use the motion control by pointing and clicking in this mode, rather you use the Directional Pad to select your answers and such. Using the Wii motion controls for the Multiplayer would be stupid, you'd give the answers to your opponents because they'd see your cursor. Smart move by THQ.Read more ›
Nintendo, I expect better than that.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love & hate this game at the same time. LOL It's so much fun but at the same time, makes you realize how much you forgot as a 5 year old. Read morePublished 13 months ago by barb
VERY slow moving game. Each person plays 1 question and then you hand the 1 remote to the next player. Easy to get bored while you are waiting for your turn. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Angela M.
got this for my grandson and he really liked it. We use to watch the show on TV so this was a perfect gift for him.Published on April 4, 2013 by Ilene Shor
I purchased this game for my family to play and we really enjoy it. I like the fact that the kids are learning and they don't even realize it - I highly recommend this for all... Read morePublished on January 23, 2013 by blt654