Are there other unsatisfactory blu-rays?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 5, 2010 6:49:57 AM PDT
AdultTim says:
I'm just starting my blu-ray collection.
"Predator"Predator (Ultimate Hunter Edition) [Blu-ray] seems to be a hot-button topic (even the Ult Hunt now). "Star Wars"Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope (1977 & 2004 Versions, 2-Disc Widescreen Edition) is lacking the original theatrical releases. And "Lord of the Rings"The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Theatrical Editions + Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] is lacking the extended versions.
Without scouring the reviews of every movie, what other blu-ray titles have stirred a lot of unrest? ......... Thanks for your input

Posted on Jul 6, 2010 10:47:42 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 6, 2010 10:48:41 PM PDT
DeAd MiKe says:
Tons. Two off the top of my head that are known for crappy picture are 'The French Connection' (HORRIBLE!) and 'Patton' (way too much DNR). 'Escape From New York' and 'Gladiator' should be mentioned too, but both are getting new releases due to all of the complaints.

Posted on Jul 16, 2010 6:02:19 AM PDT
AdultTim says:
Thanks for the comment. I'm mainly looking for action films and blockbusters, so that's good to know about the ones you mentioned.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 5, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 16, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Predator [VHS]
Predator [VHS] by Arnold Schwarzenegger (VHS Tape - 1992)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (1,117)