Customer Discussions > Wii 2000 Points Card forum

Are they needed?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 14, 2007 11:43:07 AM PST
SonAsylum says:
My questions are: Do you need to buy the points card to get the games from virtual console or can you use a regular credit card and buy them directly? Can you use a GameCube controller on all classic games or do you have to have the classic controller? Is there any word on whether super Mario brothers 1, 2, & 3 will be available? What about a link to the past? Are they releasing any GB or GBC games for the virtual console? I do not want to invest in a points card and classic controller if I don't have to.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2007 9:59:07 PM PST
You can buy points with a Visa or Mastercard in the Shop Channel, where there is a button that says something about buying Wii points. After you click on it, you can choose between paying with a credit/debit card or a Wii Points Card. The Controllers you use with games vary from game to game but if you select a game, in the details it shows icons of the controllers you can play the game with. To the best of my knowledge, the Super Mario Bros. games you mentioned are already avaliable. I do KNOW that the have the first one, though. The last of your questions, unfortunately I can't help you with.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Feb 14, 2007
Latest post:  Nov 29, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Wii 2000 Points Card
Wii 2000 Points Card by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (96)