Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 9, 2011 12:50:09 PM PST
How are you going to hold the score for 4 weeks after the movie comes out?? Worst PR decision ever. I really enjoy Carter's take on Bella's lullaby among other things (I know some will disagree) but just hearing the one track on the soundtrack has me excited to hear the rest and now I can't have it for another month? Ridiculous.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2011 7:10:25 PM PST
I completely agree. I'm a huge fan of movie scores in general and I've always been impressed with the Twilight Scores and I'm super disappointed Summit is doing this. Normally a score comes out a day or 2 before the movie is released, not weeks after! This is ridiculous!

Posted on Nov 14, 2011 4:09:22 AM PST
Lisa Ward says:
I agree! I'm extremely irked by this! Movie scores are the majority of my music collection and after hearing the one track on the Breaking Dawn soundtrack I couldn't wait for the score. Now to find out I have to wait 4 weeks AFTER the movie comes out for it! Epic fail on Summits part in my opinion!

Posted on Nov 18, 2011 12:42:17 PM PST
M. Kinch says:
I'm more interested in the wolf scene. Where they're all howling. I thought THAT was an actual song on the soundtrack, but this is what I'm waiting for. The way they did it just took my breath away. O.o

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 22, 2011 11:04:16 AM PST
The track on the soundtrack has been on repeat for days ESPECIALLY after seeing the movie. Loved it.

Posted on Nov 23, 2011 9:15:03 PM PST
Just saw the movie and I CAN'T BELIEVE that I have to wait for this score! I love Carter and all he's done and that movie's score was AMAZING! Who's idea was it for them to release it on the 13th? Did they think we wouldn't want it? That's some major lack of faith in your composer.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2012 10:26:38 PM PST
Spidermonkey says:
His take on Bella's Lullaby? Carter Burwell wrote Bella's Lullaby!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, The Score Music By Carter Burwell
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, The Score Music By Carter Burwell by Carter Burwell (Audio CD - 2011)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (315)