Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Are you happy with included earbuds? If not, what are you using?
asked by K. Plandel on June 14, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
cindyk9012 answered on June 15, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
RondoCelt,
That's what I'm going to do, because the SanDisk earbuds are impossible to use, except for elephants. I really tried to make use of them, but it couldn't be done. They are just impossibly large for humans. Are there actually people who can insert them in their ears? I find that difficult to believe.
Niku answered on February 17, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Wally Waffles answered on July 9, 2012

A
The earbuds that come with the player are admittedly not the best. I went to Radio Shack and bought a pair (can't remember the brand name) for about $15 that came with three size rubber gaskets to fit your particular ear size. Accidentally ripped the cord off one set so went back to Radio Shack and purchased same brand again. Back in business listening to music. I use my SanDisk mp3 about 6 hours per day so comfort is a must.
RondoCelt answered on February 17, 2013

A
The only way that I can understand that is if they have used different earbuds at different times, because the earbuds that came with my Sansa wil not fit in the ears of humans, at least not a human that I'd ever want to meet.
Niku answered on April 20, 2013

A
Wally Waffles,
You got that right. They might be okay for elephants, but I don't know any humans who would be able to insert them in their ears.
Niku answered on February 17, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
When my second pair of store-bought earbuds failed me in a matter of months, I decided to just go with the included earbuds, and they're fine - a little muffled/bassy maybe, but not too bad - I'm not exactly an audiophile, but they do the trick for me.
Matthew Schwarz answered on April 20, 2013

A
I've stuck with the Sony MDR-AS20J Active Style Headphones with Soft Loop Hangers for years. Not only are they comfy for me (they're small and turned, not the ones you have to force so hard into your ear canal). They stay on quite well, and if one comes off at the gym, it's almost always because I caught the cord on something.
Shara answered on February 13, 2015
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product