Growing its *green* assortment, Couristan is adding to its eco-chic hand-knotted area rug selection with the introduction of the new Organique Collection. Featuring nomadic Bedouin-inspired motifs originating from South-Africa, these 100% hand-spun, semi-dyed jute designs offer an environmentally-friendly appeal. Using a rustic color palette highlighting the natural, earthy hues of jute fibers, Organique area rugs are designed with a tribal, ethnic aesthetic geared toward home decorators who appreciate global glamour. The collection launches with six inspired designs, including Adobe, Folklore, Hopi Trails, Pastures, Rock Falls and Seizmic.
- Dimension: 2'W x 3'L (24"W x 36"L)
- Primary Color: Russet
- Secondary Color: Black & Olive
- Material: 100% Hand-Spun Semi-Dyed Jute
- 2' x 3' Area Rug Eco-Friendly Hand Knotted Leopard Print
- Organique Collection Rocks Falls Russet-Black area rug.
- Made with eco-friendly, sustainable materials.
- Rustic, earth toned color palette.
- Featuring nomadic, Bedouin-inspired motifs.
- Soft contemporary styling.
- Unique textural and surface interest.
- Old-fashioned feeling with new designs.
- Based in the past, however ideally suited for active, informal lifestyles of today.
- Pile Height: 1.18
- Also available in 4' x 6', 6' x 9' and 8' x 10' size.
- Item is made in India.
Decorating Tips: Taking its cue from nature, this area rug collection embodies the rustic, earth-inspired trends of today's decorating schemes. Eye-catching design motifs and sunbaked colors baked colors will add warmth to any room. Use bold stripes or textured fabrics to continue the mood.