5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous oil
Published on December 15, 2009 by C. V. Carrero

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Seeing Results
I bought this based on reviews here as well as the positive press for argan oil. It's a little hard to spread unless your skin is wet but it does absorb. Based on the other reviewer who saw results in 5 days, I'll counter that with over 7 days and seeing nothing different. Just not impressed.
Published on November 15, 2008 by MeWorry?Gal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous oil, December 15, 2009
This review is from: Organic Argan Oil (Health and Beauty)
I have been using this product for approximately 4 months. At bedtime I mix it with several drops of Hyaluronic Acid serum from Swanson Vitamins and apply it to my face, lips and neck. The serum helps make the oil easier to smooth over my face and neck. I also use it on my hands, nails, hair and scalp. Am seeing great results. My skin seems to glow from within, eye area is smooth and less puffy then when I use eye gels/creams, nails are not as dry and brittle and I have also noticed that my make-up last all day with minimal meltdown (less touch-ups) even in the heat of Miami! The bottle contains 30 ml or a little over 1 fl oz and dispenses the oil by pump so there is zero waste of precious oil. Love this oil, and plan to continue using it as long as it is available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reverse time using Argan Oil, May 14, 2008
Faith (Wisconsin, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Organic Argan Oil (Health and Beauty)
I have been using Argan Oil for over a year and cannot believe the condition my skin is in compared to before using it. I am 51 years old and have virtually no wrinkles! This product not only tightens and tones but gives a youthfull appearance. My 30 year old daughter and I look more like sisters than mother/daughter. Argan Oil is also fabulous as a massage oil. I have also added essential oils to give it added benefits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great moisturizer, May 31, 2009
This review is from: Organic Argan Oil (Health and Beauty)
I had a terrific experience reading about this company and buying their argan oil. They very promptly shipped the product and packaged it well. I use the oil on my face as a nighttime moisturizer and on my baby fine hair. It moisturizes without clogging my pores and also absorbs really well in my hair. I am definitely reordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly a Miracle!!, February 2, 2008
BUHA (Northeast US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Organic Argan Oil (Health and Beauty)
Recently I visited the island of St. Thomas. I live in the northeast and forget how hot the sun can be. I went snorkling for about 2 hours and did not put on sunscreen. Being a fair skinned blonde you can imagine how very badly I was burned. My back was so burnt it hurt to wear clothes. I was given some Argan Oil to use and put it on twice a day for five days. I was amazed, but instead of my skin coming off in sheets. I barely even noticed a dry skin!! I used to peel every summer when I was young, (before sunscreen). I did not peel at all with this product. It is the best and I am excited to finally find it available in the U. S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Anti-cancer Gift, January 11, 2012
This review is from: Organic Argan Oil (Health and Beauty)
In 2008, I was so grateful to receive a bottle of Argan Oil during my recovery from breast cancer surgery and radiation. I have very fair and sensitive skin, so I was concerned about how well I would recover. Argan Oil made a significant difference in the shorter healing time and my oncologist even commented about it. My acupuncturist suggested I use it on both breasts as a preventative measure and have been cancer free for over 3 years.

I also began using it on my neck and face and found it an essential help while I worked outdoors in the dry wind, dirt and sun. I notice if I have not used it for several days,some "cheek" wrinkles become more obvious to me. Using it regularly really makes a difference! I then mentioned this oil to a friend of mine who has severe itching reactions to mosquito bites and finds it difficult to get relief. She was skeptical, but bought Argan Oil and found it has calmed her itching like nothing else she has tried.

So whether you are looking for speedier healing from radiation treatment, younger, healthier skin for your face or comfort from sunburn and mosquito bites, this oil is a life saver. It also feels good to be buying an organic product that supports a woman's cooperative in Morocco. Calling it "liquid gold" is truly how I feel about it. I have never written a recommendation for a product before but because I feel so strongly about the benefits of this product, I made the effort to share my experiences with you..I encourage you to give it a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this as a nigh hand cream, July 5, 2008
This review is from: Organic Argan Oil (Health and Beauty)
Organic Argan OilThis is wonderful to use on your hands at night - it is easily absorbed and non greasy (use it on my face immediately after a shower too) - organic products seem to do as they say they will over and over again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Seeing Results, November 15, 2008
MeWorry?Gal (Kirkland, Washington) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Argon Oils, January 27, 2011
This review is from: Organic Argan Oil (Health and Beauty)
Yes this comment is pertinent to this product to inform of missing product information; amount of product (ounces, ml, fractions of ml's etc.) receiving for the price.
I'm not sure about others, but I am tired of having to do hours worth of "research" through comments etc. just to find proper/correct and accurate information on a product. TOO MANY "ITEM DESCRIPTIONS" ARE NEGLECTING PERTINENT INFORMATION LIKE AMOUNT OF PRODUCT YOU GET FOR WHAT YOU ARE PAYING. OMISSION OF HONEST/FAIR INFORMATION IS THE NUMBER ONE CLUE THAT I AM MORE THAN LIKELY DEALING WITH A DISHONEST MERCHANT (I love amazon, but all the merchants/sellers are not honest/fair). I've lost enough money to dishonest/misleading product descriptions, if a product needs "trickery" or "absence" of basic information for people to buy it, than it is NOT worth buying at least not from a merchant/seller that needs to use these "tactics" to sell it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Argan Oil, March 19, 2009
This review is from: Organic Argan Oil (Health and Beauty)
This is a wonderful product that you can use to moisturize your skin. You can even put a very small amount in your hair and use it as a conditioner. I have also used it under my eyes. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding product!, August 25, 2010
This review is from: Organic Argan Oil (Health and Beauty)
Update, July 2014 -- It's been a good four years now that I have been using this product and I am still as pleased with it as I was initially (and in the original review, below). I would add this, however -- during this time, I have received many compliments on my complexion, even from strangers (eg. a woman sitting next to me in a salon, who asked what the "secret" was to my "beautiful" complexion, and a physician's assistant who thought he was dealing with the "wrong" patient, given the birthdate on my chart). I'm no model. I've had no cosmetic work done on me -- no botox, no fillers -- I'm a middle-aged mom and there is no "secret" to my complexion, save this -- basic, good skin care and regular use of this organic argan oil.

I echo the glowing reviews that appear on this site. Over the years, I have spent untold dollars on specialty creams and potions with varying results; however, none have surpassed the results I've experienced with regular use(twice daily, for almost six months )of the Organic Argan Oil. Fine lines have disappeared around my eyes and mouth; my skin is more supple and soft without that "over-moisturized" feeling that some of the heavier creams can produce. For those who are sensitive to perfumes, there is no discernible fragrance to this product. The oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, leaving no shine. Make-up can be easily and evenly applied right after using the oil. I have been so impressed with the results that I have started to use the oil on my nails (it quickly conditions nails which have been dried out or damaged by polishes) and on my hair (I color my hair, so dryness has been a concern -- a few drops of argan oil lightly worked through the hair keeps it in shiny condition -- it also tames the "frizzies".) In fact, this oil is a true bargain when you consider the number of other beauty products you can do without. I gave a bottle of argan oil to my good friend who had been complaining about dry skin despite trying different moisturizers. Now she's a great fan, as well. Try it with confidence -- it's an outstanding product.Organic Argan Oil

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›