Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 26, 2014
I am an african-american woman with natural hair. The tightest curled, thickest, kinky hair you can imagine. So when I say this product is magical; IT IS MAGICAL!! My hair is so soft and manageable! I cant say enough great things about this oil!!
22 comments|109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 3, 2013
I just recently ordered this hair oil and have only used it about 5 times but I had to leave a review for it. This oil works great on my hair. I have fine thin hair which tends to fly away and always has a "fried" look to it after straightening or blow drying. The first time I put this in my hair, right out of the shower, I could instantly tell that this was a great product. My hair felt softer and more manageable than it usually does and I was able to brush right through it. After blow drying and straightening, my hair had a very sleek shiny look to it which lasted throughout the whole day. I was a little worried that my hair might get oily like with other products I have tried but this left no oily residue behind. I am very very pleased with this product and will buy it again when I run out, which will probably be a while as I only have to use one pump to cover my entire hair. The product also came very well packaged. The box was wrapped in a clear package and the hair treatment bottle inside the box was wrapped in bubble wrap.
0Comment|115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 21, 2013
I'm a 49-year-old woman with thyroid disease and dry brittle over processed hair. I put a couple pumps in my short hair before blow drying it. It feels great and still has volume. I can't stop running my fingers through it during the day. I don't need hair spray anymore and don't need to use a flat iron. The oil conditions it enough that a round brush and a blow dryer are the only styling tools I need. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! It smells great too. My husband talks about how good my hair smells and feels. I feel like a teenager again.
on May 1, 2015
I absolutely recommend this product line, I've been buying it for months now. I had previously tried the Moroccanoil line deep conditioning treatment, but it did nothing for my hair. The Arvazallia deep conditioning mask produced incredible results for my bleached blonde/ over processed and coarse, thick hair type! The oil treatment is great for a finishing touch.
on September 27, 2015
I woke up this morning with 4 day old hair. My hair is color treated platinum blonde. I also live in a very dry climate, so 4 day old hair for me is very dry and tangles easily. I received this package today and put 4 drops on my hair. My hair become so smooth but didn't have that oily look. It is just very shiny and soft. I also have fine hair so a lot of treatments can weigh my hair down, but I feel that this treatment didn't weigh it down at all.

On a side note, the bottle is beautiful and the smell is heavenly. I would compare it to Victoria's Secret's Amber Romance perfume. You get a lot of oil for the price and I'm thinking that this should last me a good 6 months at least. Give it a shot, it seems comparable or even better than more expensive brands out there.
review image
on March 19, 2014
I live at over 9,000 ft. - though it is dry vs. the frizz of sea level - curly hair still needs something and this is it! Hair looks and feels healthy without flyaways.
on October 23, 2013
I really couldn't be more thrilled with the results and I've only used it for a week now. The serum is easy to apply, leaves my hair super soft and frizzie free and does not feel greasy or oily. The scent is AMAZING!! I cannot describe the scent, but it is heady and alluring and several people have remarked on the scent and how shiny my hair is now. I highly recommend this product and this company. The customer service has been outstanding!
on January 10, 2014
I have baby fine hair and had it permed in order to get some body. I ended up with frizzy dry hair. Received this bottle of Argan oil yesterday. Put some on my hair soon as I opened it. Took a shower last night and washed my hair, then added some more of the oil. This morning I have beautiful shiny hair with no frizzies and lots of body. I ran right over to Amazon to order another bottle but unfortunately it isn't available now. You can bet that if it comes back in stock, I'll be stocking up!
on November 13, 2013
This will change your life. Your hair will be silky and look healthy. Finally a oil that doesn't weigh your hair down or make it feel greasy
on January 31, 2015
This oil is fantastic, especially if used with Arvazallia Hair Mask. My daughter and I both use this product. We have seen a major difference in our hair. It is softer with body, plus our hair is starting to grow again. We leave in a very dry climate and this effects our hair. We have long hair and it continually breaks.this Argan Oil has stopped this. I can't say enough about the advantage of using this oil. I am so thankful I found this oil.