4.0 out of 5 stars Love the border; will order more
Published on March 24, 2010 by Jennifer L. Manchester

3.0 out of 5 stars Landscaping bricks
These bricks look very nice once installed. Many of the bricks were hard to snap together. The kit only comes with 4 lighted bricks, so the picture is deceiving. You can buy individual lighted brick on the manufacturers' website, but they are $12.95/each. So it would cost quite a bit to get the look shown in the pictures.
Published on October 11, 2009 by Desiree T.

3.0 out of 5 stars Landscaping bricks, October 11, 2009
This review is from: Argee RG820S Let's Light It 20-Foot Decorative Plastic Brick Edging with 4 Built-In Solar Lights, Terra Cotta (Lawn & Patio)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the border; will order more, March 24, 2010
We were skeptical, but this border has worked out nicely. We bought 170 linear feet of it, to do the front and sides of our home. We put the lighted bricks out front. They REALLY work well! They light up bright and last until morning. Very attractive. The border is easy to install, but does take a lot of effort to get a straight line. The snap-together design is simple. Only reason I'd give it 4 stars instead of 5 is that in sandy soil, some of the spikes don't hold especially tightly. But we really do like it and plan to buy more to make a border around some of our trees.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 22, 2009
I love this lighted brick edging. As a single mom, I have to do things on my own, and this was so easy to assemble and put on the walkway. It looks beautiful and lights up my walkway just the way the picture shows it. I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, July 16, 2011
I got a 20' set and it only comes with like a hand full of actual solar lights. I will have to go to the local big orange box store to up my lighting, but these snap together easy, go in the dirt and edge rather nicely. Whatever you do, don't step on the solar brick... like I did!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, April 1, 2012
Tim (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
From a moderate distance they look like real bricks. I bought these to replace an edge around a tree and unfortunately the smallest diameter I could make was about 6 inches wider than the original circumference. I decided to measure this for anyone else whom might want a tight turn and it's about 40" measured from the inside space across. Any smaller a circle and the pieces will bend up. Not a huge deal to me as I've got weed fabric to place down in the 3 inch gap I now have around it and I'll just need to buy some more rocks to fill it in. As expected the lights aren't very bright but it does look cool at night. Was kind of hoping it would create a fill light underneath the tree to light it up...lol but I knew that was a bit of an unrealistic expectation. :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor solar lights, May 5, 2011
I felt the bricks looked nice along my driveway until I found out I had a bad solar light.I e-mailed the manufacture to get a replacement.They e-mailed me back with a request for my PO number that I mailed to them that day.It has been three weeks with no relpy and no replacement solar light.I was going to place another order but with the poor service I changed my mind.

4.0 out of 5 stars One lit brick missing light inside., June 4, 2014
Three out of four of the lit bricks worked, so that was a little disappointing, but I do like the plain bricks and how they look and the ease of installation in general, so I won't dock too many points for one faulty "bulb".

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh!, May 1, 2014
i bought the box as i needed some replacement lights (which are no longer sold seperately).

after using the 4 replacement lights in the, only 3 of the 4 worked

no idea why Amazon continues to allow this merchant to sell their product...perhaps because idiots like me keep buying it???

4.0 out of 5 stars Super easy and looks good, April 28, 2014
I purchased this as I project that I could do without my hubby. You just stick them in the ground. After reading the reviews I did purchase additional light packs and I am happy with the outcome. Yes, it looks like plastic, but I don't care. It does the job and looks cool at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great edgers. Solar could be improved., March 29, 2014
These pavers are really great looking, easy to install. All my neighbors thought they were real pavers until they got up close. I would not recommend the paver with the solar lighting. Argee has had problems for years with these and they said 4 years ago they would correct the problem, never did, solar lights still the same. I got an order with 4 lights and one was bad. You cannot replace the battery in them. The batteries are soldered in and he case is completely sealed to be weatherproof. I suggest you just get garden solar lights of the type you like and put them in-between the pavers or you can cut out your own hole in the pavers and install the lights there, just be sure you get the correct shape in order to do this. Why Argee will at least not test every light before shipping I do not understand, very simple procedure to insure the customer gets all working solar lights.

Breaking News:

In contacting Argee about the bad solar lights they replied fast. They said not to bother to send the 2 bad solar lights back that they would ship me 2 replacement lights. You cannot ask for better service that that. I just wanted to pass on the good information as well as the bad. Knowing that they give excellent customer service, I think that now I would buy the solar pavers again.