Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on September 17, 2011
I just finished listening to the audio adaptation of this book, and it was absolutely hilarious. Beck seems to be one of those people that you either love or hate and this book won't make much of a difference, but I for one, do like his humor.
on December 9, 2011
I first heard of Glenn Beck back in 2004, somehow stumbling across him on talk radio. I found his show to be quite hilarious(that moron calling segment was classic).

I didn't get to listen to him often, but I remember being entertained.

So the other day I was shopping for Christmas presents and came across this audio book. What's another gift going to hurt? A gift to me, from me that is.

Pros:

+ I found it to be very informative. The historical events presented were factual in nature. You can feel confident that your fact checking will line up.
+ I found his opinions to be informative as well. The evidence he uses (to base his opinions on) is solid.
+ It's full of Glenn's humor. I definitely laughed a bit.
+ This book has a great "independent" feel to it. It doesn't sound like partisan rubbish.

Cons:

- I found a few portions of the book to be boring.
- There's a lot of information crammed into one book. Your brain might hurt a little.
- You probably won't enjoy it if you're a fan of big government.

The few portions I found to be boring were limited. In fact, I "read" this book in a record amount of time. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I think you will too.

**Also, if you're one of those people who's only heard negative things about Glenn Beck then you should definitely get this book. Judge for yourself and don't let others judge for you.**
on March 8, 2014
I love Glenn's radio show so I decided to buy the audio book. It's filled with stats and statistics that will surprise you on almost every controversial topic such as : guns, minimum wage, border control, illegal immigration, unions, and much more. Don't listen to what the media or your uniformed friends say about the man, give this book a read or listen and find out what he's about on your own.
on November 29, 2012
So far Glenn's political books, including "An Inconvenient Truth" have been overflowing with entertaining quips, Conservative contentions, and Constitutional assertions that will leave the reader both enlightened and encouraged about the possible greatness of this Nation. Although we have fallen far from our founding framework into a dark period with the election and supposed reelection of Barry Hussein Soetoro, our hopeless tailspin doesn't mean we can't enjoy some lighter comical banter in the meantime.

Glenn's writing style, source documentation, and chapter organization are all flawless - once again shining a blinding light on the lunacy, insanity, and incoherent miserably failings of centuries-old recycled ideas the liberals try to enact/mandate/force upon us.
on May 1, 2012
I'm a huge fan of Glenn Beck and I love this early primer! It's full of pertinent information so that one can actually form arguments that work when faced with slathering unthoughtful people who only chant mantra's often in groups rather than as fair individuals!
on January 12, 2013
Sorry, I know there is lots of good stuff in here but I just couldn't read it properly as I personally found the design and layout very distracting: lots of sidebars, background print pictures etc. This could be someone else's five star product but my eyes got a bit befuddled.
on March 25, 2014
Mr. Beck really nails the subject straight on, if you were looking for idiots as a political class! This book was ordered because I wanted to see the current arguments used by leftists on a number of arguments! Very good at teaching an old man a few new tricks.
on April 28, 2013
I am a big Beck fan, he says and does some controversial things, but he tells the truth as he sees it. If you see something you disagree with him on....don't take his word for it, look it up your self. There are plenty of sources in his book.
on May 30, 2015
I had never listened to Glenn but I sure had all kinds of ideas about him and I knew exactly what he thought, or so I thought. I was mistaken. This is a great book that is broken down for easy reading or listening. I have the audio book and it is well read, by Glenn & Co., has great sound quality, and the tracks are broken down nicely so you skip back and fourth easily if you miss a section. The content is laid out really well. The ADD moments and the voice of the idiot are brilliant. I heard a lot of friends in that voice... it's a great piece of work laid out thoughtfully.
I recommend this book to anyone interested in politics.
All of the content is as relevant today as it was the day it was written. In some cases maybe even more so today.
on January 10, 2014
I have read a few of his books but if you don't study History or you need things spelled out for you, than this book is for you. This book is not meant to be read as a book, you need to use it as a research book or fact book. If you have a question on a subject, look it up. He has about 100 pages of Bibliography to prove everything is factual. It doesn't matter what side of the isle you sit on, everyone will learn from this book, and aren't we all trying to learn?