5.0 out of 5 stars Best Socks ever
I bought this pack right before going home for the holidays. Got home, and realized I was wearing the same socks as my grandpa. My grandpa is an OG, which means these socks are legit
Published on December 11, 2012 by S. Crossland

3.0 out of 5 stars Tempered Enthusiasm
I got these because of the quantity to cost value, but found out they are more comfortable than I assumed. Other reviews mentioned them being thin, etc. While they aren't wool, they are just about average thickness for dress socks. I am picky about toe seams, even with the crazy inside seams I've actually found these to be comfortable for a whole day's work...
Published 23 months ago by J. Kile

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Socks ever, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Mens Argyle Dress Socks Cotton Blend 12 Pair, Assorted Colors (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Tempered Enthusiasm, February 10, 2013

Update: After two washes I noticed they began looking a little raggedy. From a distance they still look great, and up close they look like my grandpa's socks (hand made wool socks I assume he's owned for years). I'll upload a picture so you can see what people are mentioning. Still soft and comfortable, just not as polished. I hope the pictures help you in your decision. I'm still planning on using them in their "rugged" state.

You get what you pay for... It'll be up to you to decide if it's worth it. I'll use them till they die, then look elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crummy Socks, May 12, 2013
This is the worst product I ever bought from Amazon. Someone was asleep at the wheel when Amazon decided to add them to their product line. They last about six months at best. The have loose threads inside and out, the inside ones are especially bad when your toes get tangled up it them. Also, I have had several pair come out to the packagin with holes already in them big enough to put your thumb through it. These must be seconds or thirds from the manufacturer. DO NOT BUY!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, November 13, 2012
I was not impressed with the socks. The material is very thin and the packaging made it difficult to take the socks out without damaging them. I don't expect these to last very long before they are worn out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks -- Lots of socks, May 29, 2013
dib "dib" (Minneapolis, MN, USA) - See all my reviews
A lot of socks. That's what you see, that's what you get (or I got). A variety of dress socks. I wear them to work. I'm still alive, so they must be working ok. Do not buy these if you don't want a lot of socks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered!!!, December 23, 2012
Like others are recently saying, I ordered 12 pairs and only received 3!!!! Even the plastic packaging the socks came in said "12 pairs"-what a disappointment! Looks like I am off to shop since these were supposed to finish off gift baskets for my male family members for Christmas....too bad I'm short 9 items.

1.0 out of 5 stars False Advertising, December 22, 2012
The product is described as containing 12 pairs of socks, but I recently received my order and it only contains 3 pairs. Although the socks are cheaply made, they seemed like a good deal at only about $2.25 a pair. But they are clearly not worth $9 a pair. I have contacted Amazon about this issue, but I would not order these socks if I were you. It isn't worth the hassle.

1.0 out of 5 stars False description, December 21, 2012
When the package came to the door I was pretty stoked because I've wanted these socks. I opened it up & was quite pleased with how they looked and felt. Then I suddenly realized that they only sent me 3 pairs... Not 12 like the product description mentioned... Pretty damn disappointed! That's not even half of what I was anticipated to get. If I didn't open a pair to try them on I would've returned them. So beware, first make sure you get all of them.

1.0 out of 5 stars These are girl-size socks. Not men's!!!, October 21, 2012
If you think the price is too good to be true, that's because these socks won't fit a man who wears a 9-11 size shoe. The cardboard holding the socks together says "fits 9-11," but there is a sticker on them that says "perfect for shoe sizes 5 1/2 - 8 1/2".

There is no way they would come close to fitting a man who wears an 8 1/2, not even a woman who wears size 5 1/2 could wear them. Apparently they are meant for a child. Whomever is selling them apparently has no idea about shoe sizes. Maybe they meant AGE 9-11?

In addition to the mislabeling of the sizes--which is unforgivable, they are cheaply made and will not last long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool socks bro!!!, January 5, 2014
I wear these to a corporate job every day and no one notices how cheap they are - success! Business!

Mens Argyle Dress Socks Cotton Blend 12 Pair Sizes 10-13
$19.99
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.