Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ariat Men's Heritage Roughstock Square Toe Western Boot
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 28, 2012
This is the first pair of cowboy boots I've ever owned, and I'm glad I went with these because they're absolutely perfect for me. The style and look is great (I went with the Brown Oiled Rowdy), and they are much more comfortable than I thought boots could be. After trying on many boots from various brands in the store (Cavenders in San Antonio), there was no question these were by far the most comfortable. I'm usually a size 13, but ended up going with 12s because they fit nice and snug without being uncomfortable. Highly recommended.
on December 27, 2013
First off the shipping was very fast and the quality of the boot is excellent. This is my second pair of Ariats. The first pair were a bit tight, but broke in pretty quickly. They now slip on like a slipper. These boots are extremely tight; especially in the shaft. . I've been breaking them in by wearing them around the house for about a week. They are exactly the same size as my first pair of Ariats. I guess that's one of the perils of buying online. I've been wearing thick socks during the break in and they are getting better. I even wore them out on a short trip the other day (2 hours). I'm considering getting some shoes stretchers to help it along.
on January 15, 2016
These boots were the correct size and width as compared with what I wear in many other boots and shoes however I could
NOT get my heel past the bend in the boot to slide them fully on. Not even when I struggled to do so. I was dissapointed
as I really looked forward to having these boots. I will say they well made looking boots as depicted in the photos.
on March 2, 2016
Outstanding pair of boots. I love the style, especially the alternating color of the stacked leather in the heel. This is my third pair of Ariat Roughstock series boots; bought my first pair in May of 2011 and they are still going as strong as they were on the first day I bought them. I'm sure these pair will be no exception.

--UPDATE--

Some people seem to have a problem with the fit. I ordered these in the same size I purchase all my western boots. Initially, they were very tight and I felt like my toes were pinched. Almost to the point where I was worried they wouldn't stretch enough. After wearing them for about 2-3 weeks, they now fit comfortably.
review image
on March 9, 2016
These boots have a very narrow instep. I ordered half size larger than I normally wear & couldn't get my foot far enough in them to see if they would fit. Had to return them. They were a well made boot.
on January 26, 2016
Quick shipping on a good looking pair of boots. Length and width(11D) good, but tight across the bridge and somewhat stiff out of the box. Wore for several days, a few hours at a time, walking on carpet and sitting at the desk. As they loosened up, took them outside for a walk and they were comfortable. Very satisfied, but they will take a little more time to fully break in. Good cushion and support for western style boot.
on February 23, 2016
I've owned a pair of these for 2 years now and love them everytime I wear em. I wear them everywhere hunting, around town everywhere. They have not failed me yet. They also seem to be pretty waterproof. I definitely recommend you getting a pair of these if you are planning on purchasing a pair of cowboy boots.
on August 4, 2014
I was a bit skeptical about buying boots online because I figured they might be the ones people didn't want to buy, scratched, returned, etc. But they were new and in perfect condition. I'll definitely be buying again.
on December 3, 2013
Never really have had any desire to own a pair of boots period, but I became curious and decided to buy my first pair as an adult and I fell in love! They are very comfortable, took me a day or two to break them in and my feet were in pain, but afterwards, no problem. I have heard of ways to stretch the leather, by soaking the areas where they cause pain with a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol. I love these boots so much that I have bought another pair, all black, to wear with my suits. Highly recommend them!
on May 8, 2013
These are the second pair of this style boot I have owned. The black model is especially shiny and classy. A day has not gone by since I have gotten a comment about them. I bought me some Dockers and a black belt from Ariat as well and the look is awesome!