|Fits as expected||
Ariat Men's Rambler Phoenix Equestrian Boot
|Price:||$114.45 - $123.75 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- Made in USA or Imported
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unlined interior. Dual side pull tabs for easy on and off. Ariat's exclusive ATS Technologyâ"¢ shank features composite fiber material in wide forked shape through the midrange of the foot, providing excellent cushioning and three times the support and stability of a traditional steel shank. Duratreadâ"¢ outsole for excellent traction and support. Imported.
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00FALEW2Q
- Item model number: Rambler Phoenix
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 22, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Found these while browsing Amazon and could not stop myself from pulling the trigger. Like every other Ariat boot, they are super high quality. The phoenix stitching is awesome, and the boots are all in all pretty awesome. A couple things to note, they are quite wide in comparison to my other Ariat boots. They are also quite "soft" on the sides, likely because the stitched area is on the outside instead of the inside. I have yet to wear them, but looking at them is making me excited to put them on tomorrow!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are my every day boots. Very comfortable !!!!!!!!
Will buy again (the brown pair)
I've never been disappointed with Ariat. Fits great feels great looks greatPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Wide, but not wide enough. Had to be stretched by a leather shop.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
I bought these for my husband and he absolutely loves these boots. They are comfy, fit perfectly, needed no breaking in and are very durable.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer