Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on April 3, 2015
These are great boots. Been wearing cowboy boots for 40 years. Have a pair of Justin Ropers that are 20+ years old and I bought these Ariats to replace them. I wanted them as casual, mild work boots. These look very nice and I wear them everywhere (no mild work in them yet; I kinda like them maybe a little too much). Very comfortable, too (I bought them in a 12 EE). First day I wore them when out shopping with the wife, then walking the dog. About 8 hours of walking. No issues, rubbing, etc... As they are breaking in, they are getting even more comfortable. (And yes, I have slept in them.)
The picture is true to color as well. The brown start out pretty glossy but has softened now (I'm sure I could polish back to a luster, but that's not what I want them for).
For a Mid-priced boot, these look great and are very well made. Don't know if they'll make 20 years, but they look like they should. I'll update the review when they do.
on January 23, 2016
I got lucky one night and caught over 4 pairs of Ariat boots for under 100 bucks each just because it seemed that they were odd sizes. 9 EE's and a 9.5 D. Just my luck, these are the two sizes I can definitely wear. These boots are great. Im not too keen on the rubber sole on some of the models, but it helps when you wear them all day long and are on your feet. Its almost as if your wearing tennis shoes with certain pairs of Ariats. Overall, they may be made in China, but I love them and thanks to Amazon, I got my boot game on point!
on July 25, 2016
I have several pairs of Ariat boots. As always, they are a bit snug when first bought, but they stretch nicely. I like this pair for its style and get a lot of compliments. However, after 6 months of wear (2-3 times per week) I have two complaints that drop the review by a star. The first is cosmetic, and it is that the black leather over the ankle seam has started to fray on one of the boots. I wear them exclusively to work (in an office), so they have not seen any hard wear. I expected more durability than this.

Secondly, the top of the boot tends to rub considerably, and is eventually very annoying. I believe this is due to the stiffness/thickness of the bootstraps. Because they loop over the top of the boot, they rub against my leg with every step, eventually becoming uncomfortable.
on January 20, 2015
Great service, these Ariat Boots are nice. My 8th grade son used Christmas Money to get them, and he loves them. The Square toe adds a little width on the front end if you have wider fronts of the feet, but they aren't overly wide.
on October 28, 2015
My husband bought these and when he tried them on he fell in love with them. Once he had them on he claims they felt great. Hard to put on but that is because he has large calves. He can't wait for an occasion to wear them.
on November 19, 2015
I love me some Ariat boots. I have worn boots all my life and have tried several brands, but once I bought my first pair of Ariats, I have not purchased anything else. These are my third pair of Ariats. Not that anything has gone wrong with any of them, I just love how they look and feel. These in particular just look and feel great. All three pairs were purchased from Amazon, fast delivery, great value.
on April 16, 2013
I don't generally wear boots, and it seems people never expected me to. My wife included. However every time that I have worn these boots to work, to go dancing, to church where ever, I have gotten compliments. They look good with jeans, kaki pants and dress slacks. Women and Men have actually stopped me on the street in Austin TX, and asked where did get those boots. During one SXSW event my wife actually got a little jealous over the attention that another women was giving me. (that never happens). Like spike lee use to say in the old Jordan commercials "It must be the shoes homie" Great fit out the box, no break in needed. These boots are not just for cowboys.

If you don't wear boot normally, you need to get some over the calf boot socks.
on April 28, 2014
I actually didn't get these boots off amazon, I bought them at my local Cavender boot city, but anyways these boots are absolutely amazing. I got the blue color because the bottom part of the shoe is very shinny in outdoors. I've gotten many compliments on my boots and love it all.
on October 8, 2015
Great looking boot right out of the box. Not very good arch support and only wore for about 4 hours the first time before feet began to hurt. Hopefully as I break them in a bit more, they'll be more comfortable wearing for longer periods of time. Fit as expected and got a lot of compliments.
on October 8, 2015
Boots look great, as always fast shipping by Amazon. I'm pleased with how they fit and will have to see how they break in but I've had arriats before and they wear well. Excited to wear them as dress boots.