|Fits as expected||
Ariat Women's Fatbaby Western Boot
|Price:||$59.29 - $125.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Everlon(TM) sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.5" around
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Fatbaby pretty, and ready to compete. The 4LR technology adds comfort and stability, and the Everlon sole eases the feet; delivering cushioning and wear-resistance. Four-row stitching and bold colors look great. Imported. Not recommended for riding.
Just like you, Ariat's Fatbaby boot is a pretty performer. Cool contrasts and stitch detailing modernize the look while ATS technology adds lightweight stability and cushioning. Additionally, its Pro Crepe outsole was designed for riding, and to slip easily in and out of stirrups.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0028AE6DM
- Item model number: Fatbaby
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 5, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These boots give my years old ankle injury complete support, which in turn supports my back. I will not fly anywhere without them, the comfort lining makes airport walking virtually painless and they are very easy to slip off, going thru check points, as well as very comfortable in cramped airplanes.
I am 52 y/o, wear a size 8M in Ariats and order them online most of the time and they always fit perfect. I wear an 8.5M in dress/tennis shoes, I find their sizing and quality to be accurate and excellent. Thank you Ariat and Amazon.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love them . Exactly what I expected. Durable, long lasting boots .Published 1 day ago by Ryan Madaus
Cute, but I returned because my hometown Bomgaars had a better price. Paid $20 less.Published 2 days ago by Mrs. Jones
Had to glue the sole back on boot after wearing them for a week other than that good bootsPublished 9 days ago by Brandy Nichols
Excellent price. Item of good quality. Item delivered promptly and as described.Published 19 days ago by EMT198062
Tried a 10 on in the store and it was to big so I purchased a 9.5 hoping they would stretch some. One foot fits great the other is a little snug. Read morePublished 21 days ago by miki0225