Published on March 7, 2011 by A. Kuntzman

3.0 out of 5 stars not yet finished the book. cannot review
not yet finished the book. cannot review. But my niese love princesses much. It is funy, we two enjoy the book so much
Published 8 months ago by ivy tung

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story, but recommended age range is off by a few years., March 7, 2011
I bought several of these books for my daughter, who is 5. The recommended age range is from 4 - 8 years but these books are not meant for children at the younger end of the age range, especially those just learning to read. There are very few pictures and it definitely did not hold my daughter's interest, even though she loves Ariel and the other Disney princesses. I would say these books are more appropriate for kids aged 7 or 8 and up, depending on their reading ability. I had planned to read a few pages each night to teach her how to follow along with a longer story, but forget that. Kids that age want a story that can be read from start to finish at one time. Still, good books for slightly older children.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, August 29, 2010
My 6 year old (she reads very well for her age) daughter loved this book. She could not put it down. She finished the book in about three days. She just recently began reading on her own and this is the perfect start for independent readers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 9, 2013
This review is from: Ariel: The Birthday Surprise (Disney Princess Chapter Book) (Kindle Edition)
My 4 year old loved it even though it was a little long. Ariel is her favorite Disney princess and its nice to read a different story than that of the movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute book, January 30, 2013
My 7 yr old daughter loves Ariel and this book is great for her! Perfect reading level and cute story!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 17, 2013
My kids loved this book. They are now trying to read it us instead. The price is unbeatable and downloading was a snap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 3, 2013
Mila B. (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
My daughter and I loved the story. The pictures were great, and the ending was not predictable. A great read for young kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars A delightful story!, June 8, 2012
I had no idea what to buy my 8 year old God Daughter for her birthday but someone suggested a few ebooks as her Mom has a Kindle and was on the look out for some ebooks for Emma to put on it. I wasn't sure if she would enjoy reading stories on a kindle as opposed to a physical book but she loved it and thought it was really grown up. I did worry that "Ariel: The Birthday Surprise" was a bit too young for her but she found it to be simple to read and idea for her age. The story was delightful and she sat down and read the entire book in one sitting soon followed by Bitsie VS The Collector: A Beautifully Illustrated Children's Comic Picture Book.

I would highly recommend both of these books on the Kindle because they have the right mix of adventure and excitement with some fantastic illustrations and are at a suitable reading level for little ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome job, March 13, 2013
I thank the book was a great one because there was metropolis and others animals I would not have rated this book unless I read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Book, June 26, 2014
Very nice story line on this Ariel birthday surprise
book. It was a little addition for our granddaughters
Ariel birthday and she loves to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book for 5 year old girls, June 22, 2014
I read this to my 5 year old daughter before bed and she loved it! I highly recommend this book. They could have added a few more pictures.