Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on April 26, 2010
My Bosch dishwasher is 1.5 years old. The handle broke off. The parts are still under warrantee, but Bosch will not send me the free part unless I pay a $130 service fee.
on June 12, 2014
Do not buy this dishwasher. It has never worked well from day one. Dishes are not that clean when the come out. My dishwasher is 6 years old, started working even worse and I called the repairman out. He said to me, "oh, you have THIS Bosch. I'm pretty sure I know what the problem is." Apparently the circulator pump is cheap and only lasts about 5-6 years. It will be $300 to fix. He told me this line of Bosch has cheap parts, he has had lots of complaints about them. Needless to say, we are getting a new dishwasher because even if I spend the money it will only last another 5 years. My 15 year old kitchen aid was better than this thing. Don't waste your money.
on July 7, 2016
I purchased this dishwasher from Lowes 5-6 years ago, but it has has its issues. The cycles started messing up about 2 years in, and I would have to listen for the motor start, then stop, then open the dishwasher when the motor started again before it would actually start the cycle. I could live with that, not too bad. In the last 2 years, it clogs nonstop. We scrap all debris from the dishes before we wash and do not have a garbage disposal. We clean the filter and debris trap regularly, and today, the thing is holding water like nobody's business. The only cycle that cleaned regularly was the power wash cycle, but it stopped working properly a couple of year ago. I have to play "which cycle will work today" and attempt to run the thing 5-7 times before it actually gets through an entire cycle successfully- only to find that the dishes aren't too clean. I would say get something a little more reliable.