Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports STEM

on June 19, 2014
It fits my galaxy and looks like a luxury style type of case. It has a sort of leather padding on the back that feels like it will cushion my phone if dropped. Alot of people have been asking me where I got my case from. Now I know where to get my cases for other phones in the future.
on June 26, 2014
Got the Ariza Imperial Case for my S4 3 days ago. I love this blue case, looks expensive and unique. Not silicone and comes with the summer cool of leather. For just about 20 bucks I would buy this any more time.
on June 26, 2014
Cool symbol on the back, the AI engraved impression appears classy on my Sammy phone. I bought one for myself and another one for my partner and he likes it too. Great case I recommend it.
on March 14, 2015
Pretty good. I love the way it looks the only thing is it has a poor grip. But overall it's a great stuff
on September 15, 2014
I like it. Looks simple and gorgeous at the same time. Blue is little different from the picture.