Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 7, 2015
This product started molding. Bought it less than a month ago. I only put money and jewlery in it. Opened up a few weeks later and it is starting to mold. I can't even return it.
on November 16, 2014
I love it. Perfect for cash in the fridge!!! Our money does not earn any interest in our checking account. Then you end up somewhere that wants to charge you $3.00 to get some money from an ATM. Now we have our own ATM stocked with 20 dollar bills!
on January 19, 2015
The cement-like part seems to be made of dry wall mixture and grew mold after a few months of just sitting in my room. A HUGE health issue, especially if you have children, elderly, or sickly persons in the household. I would not recommend anyone buying this product, unless they change the material used.
on May 10, 2015
This is really only good for holding money and/or jewelry. Definitely not large enough to fit most things you would want to fit. Diameter is a little more than HALF the can's diameter. Depth is, again, a little more than HALF the can's depth. A Zippo lighter would NOT fit. Your spare reading glasses would NOT fit. A relatively small men's watch would NOT fit. However, a typically sized women's watch would fit. Rings and necklaces would fit. Eye drop bottles would fit. Your stamp collection would probably fit. An iPhone charger would fit. The fifty state quarters would fit. I'm basically just listing things so you can get a more accurate idea of its potential usage. I hope this helps. Had someone else listed things, like I have, I would NOT have bought this product, even though it is well made and very deceiving.
on September 14, 2013
Great no one even noticed the difference unless they seen me open it, i recommend this product to every one
on October 14, 2015
Indeed realistic. After having priceless jewelry stolen from me - I read the reviews & gave this a try. Am happy with this purchase.
Came on time via regular mail. Very realistic and heavy feel in your hand - as well it should be. The opening hole is indeed small but you can see that from the vendor's picture. Not meant for larger men's watches and such but certainly does the job!! Just be careful when you have the lid off- sharp edges. Happy - so then bought similar product.
on October 9, 2015
Absolutely perfect for stashing/hiding jewelry, cash, tobacco, etc. Not COMPLETELY smell proof (if that matters), but you'd have to literally put your nose up to it to get a whiff of what's inside...if whatever you put inside has a strong smell... Do NOT try and open it like a regular soda can--it WILL break off the top part of the can. The cap of it broke after a few months making it useless. Not bad for the price and does it's job very well. ALSO:
this is a true story; someone (or multiple people) broke into my dorm room while I was out and stole a few things from my room. I kept this in my mini fridge and it had over $300 in it. Surprisingly they DID take a few things in the fridge (beer and liquor), but luckily, the Arizona can was overlooked and no one took it. I didn't think I'd ever really need this, but it came up BIG during my sophomore year in college and it really helped me out. A+ for the pros.
Only one con: cap may break after a while....buy a new one if that happens because glue doesn't work, it just makes it worse...trust me.

TL;DR: Awesome product it saved me $300!

To everyone w/o amazon prime: GET IT! it's saved me over $1000 in shipping since I've been a member and there's discounts too. If you're a student with a .edu email, membership is 50% off. Unbelievably amazing.
on March 9, 2016
I would not recommend this item. I had it for less than 20 min & the lid came apart from the piece that screws int the top. It's also not nearly as big as I thought it would be. I'm pretty disappointed.
on July 9, 2014
Only thing I wish was a bit more sturdy is the lip at the top of the can where you screw/ unscrew the lid. It dents/ bends very easily and quickly, making it unusable; this doesn't severely effect the quality of the stash can, but does make it less inconspicuous.
on October 17, 2015
I'd say the shipping was just terrible. If you're the type of person who likes money well spent then I'd say keep checking which one has best quality And Higher Ratings/Reviews when you're Searching to buy something like this. When I received my package, there were dents on it and an opening that reveals the white cement thing they used to fill the inside of the product.