Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 22, 2011
I was looking for a book to help me with my first Spring Training adventure. This book answered all of my questions and made my trip a memorable event. I cannot say enough good things about this book. i used it prior and every day of my trip for information, directions, parking info, cost and even what hotels to stay at. If your planning a trip to Arizona for Baseball's Spring training, then you need this book. If was complete down to the smallest of detail.
on March 13, 2012
As a Tigers Fan, I have only been to Lakeland and the Grapefruit League. I leave tomorrow for Phoenix with games planned at Cammelback Ranch, Maryvale and Goodyear. I feel like I'm going there pretty well-armed thanks to this excellent Cactus League travel guide. I think I'm gonna have a blast and this book made planning my trip a lot easier. Play ball!

Tom
on May 2, 2012
WOW, This book is great ... and very useful to take with you to Spring Trainning! I would highly recommend it to anyone going whether you are a first timer or a seasoned traveller!
on November 16, 2012
Pretty generic book. Nowadays, tons of Cactus League and Spring training information is easy available for free. Simply put, $20.00 is a rip-off price.
on March 11, 2015
Super, all in one guide on Cactus league parks. Had previously bought the Grapefruit league guide a few years ago. An invaluable Spring Training resourse. Highly recommend.
on April 1, 2013
Had great directions to ballparks, parking, and seat locations. Attended spring training for the first time this year 2013 and found the book very helpfu.
on April 6, 2014
The complete what, where and how to maximize the Spring Training experience. If you're going-make sure that your have this!
on April 25, 2015
Very good coverage of all the camps as of the date of publication.
on June 1, 2016
Info was too old to be of any help