5.0 out of 5 stars Great mount!
I purchased this to use on my RZR4...best GoPro mount I found so far for roll bars. I didn't like the mount GoPro offered, it was bulky and just looked poorly constructed. This one adjusts to any bar on the rzr and you can change locations in just a few seconds. I'm ordering extras because everyone who sees this wants one.

I thought the shipping would take...
Published 22 months ago by N2HighVoltage

The manufacturer commented on the review below
1.0 out of 5 stars This works great! Until it breaks almost immediately.
This is the best device for securing a gopro to pretty much anything. Sticks, handlebars, railings, whatever. Unfortunately, it's unusable. I bought two. After the first one broke in the course of normal use, I figured I'd buy a second one and hope that extreme care and gentle handling would allow me to use this thing since it is, as I mentioned, the best.
Nope. #2...
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars This works great! Until it breaks almost immediately., November 2, 2013
This review is from: Arkon GoPro Bike Motorcycle Handlebar or Roll Bar Strap Mount for GoPro HERO4 HERO3+ GoPro HERO3 GoPro HERO2 and HERO Cameras (Electronics)
Nope. #2 broke in the exact same way.
The problem is that this is a zip-tie configuration. This makes it hold very securely, but in order to detatch it you have to lift up on the tab so that it disengages the ridges on the strap.
Apparently, when considering whether this pivotal piece of the product should be in any way reinforced, the company decided "Nah." If you pull up on the tab hard enough to disengage the strap, it just breaks. Maybe not the first time, but it doesn't take too long.
Really disappointing.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Jan 23, 2015 5:35:12 PM PST
ARKON says:
(MANUFACTURER)
Thanks for posting a review. Your particular review is trending as being useful to others. As such, I would like to provide the following update. We do offer a lifetime warranty on the GP134 strap that you originally bought back in November of 2013. Earlier this month, we introduced a 2nd generation version of this same strap mount. Our engineers redesigned the buckle with a one-piece extremely strong design. The new version, also has a lifetime warranty and we can send you one at no charge as a warranty replacement for the ones you bought already.

For those looking to buy this item here on Amazon, we strongly recommend going with the newer GP234 that has the new buckle design. It is extremely strong and will provide the 5-star experience you are looking for. GP234 is available here on Amazon at Arkon GoPro Bike Motorcycle Handlebar or Roll Bar Strap Mount for GoPro HERO4 HERO3+ GoPro HERO3 GoPro HERO2 and HERO Cameras

If you have previously purchased the first generation GP134, and had a problem with it, we can send the GP234 at no charge under our lifetime warranty. Simply email Bryan in our ARKON customer service department at warranty@arkon.com Be sure to include a copy of your review and my reply from today, and request the GP234 as a replacement for a broken GP134.

Hope this information is helpful and that we hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Aaron Roth
Arkon Resources, Inc. (ARKON)

1.0 out of 5 stars Works great so long as the bike is stationary, May 10, 2013
Took this out two times on two different bikes. After any bump, would have to adjust as it would get knocked out of position. Tightened the hell out of the thing to no avail. This was on pavement. Grass/offroading is just completely infeasible.

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE, September 24, 2013
I used this to mount the gopro on my mountain bike. First time out it broke so I returned it... not only did they send me a different mount (even though I asked for the same one) with a "swivel type head" the second broke while trying to tighten it onto the handlebar. THIS PRODUCT WILL BREAK AS SOON AS YOU USE IT. Good concept horrible design.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable, July 17, 2013
This mount worked great on my Honda CR125... until it broke. The weight of the GoPro Hero 2 apparently creates too much stress for the material/design of this product. Halfway through my first lap around the track the upper and lower portions of the plastic strap clamp/base plate completely separated. This would be a great product if it were a more robust design. It would probably be fine in situations with minimal stress impacts, such as a road bike, but as far as I am concerned it is too flimsy to be used with a GoPro.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is low quality junk, October 25, 2013
This mount broke the first time out. It was mounted on the head tube of my mountain bike and it broke before the first obstacle. There was very little stress on the mount and I nearly lost my GoPro camera as a result. Luckily I was able to retrace my steps and recover the camera, but I would not recommend this product to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD, January 30, 2014
when you buy this product was on the bike to walk it, but I see that this product is not very strong was broken by the vibration, down a slope at 30 miles per hour, I'm really not comfortable. I do not recommend this for bike, if something could be no end.

From Costa Rica. efallas@agt.cr

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke into pieces first time i used it, February 18, 2014
Broke into pieces first time i used it, Awesome concept but terrible quality. do not but this item a a a

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke the 2nd Time Out, January 7, 2014
The plastic base broke the second time out (dog sledding) when we hit a small bump. Great idea - poor material.

1.0 out of 5 stars not good!, October 2, 2013
Broke frist time I used it! don't trust this with your $ 400 GoPro hero 3! you are better off, holding it in your hand!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mount!, March 30, 2013

I thought the shipping would take awhile because it was not directly from Amazon...I was wrong...item was in my hand in 2 days. If your on the fence...go for it!...you'll be glad you did.