1,997 Reviews
 (1,592)

The manufacturer commented on the review below
4.0 out of 5 stars Great stand for my iPad!
This stand is great. I take it with me everywhere my iPad goes. The stand is very compact and portable. When folded, it is small enough to fit with my iPad in a 10.2" net book sleeve. The stand adjusts to every angle you could want for both portrait and landscape use. It's great when resting it on a pillow while lying in bed or for placing on a lap desk. At night, I use...
Published on December 21, 2010 by Heather Gray

The manufacturer commented on the review below
3.0 out of 5 stars It works.
I was skeptical at first when using it. The plastic notches just seem like they'll eventually wear out. I still worry about that but I guess if they do I'll buy another. After scouring the internet for a stand for a decent price, I settled on this one. And then my wife started using it all the time with hers, she sets it in and types, plays Sudoku, etc. So i started...
Published on April 13, 2011 by Some Guy

‹ Previous | 175 76 77200 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 24, 2013
This review is from: Arkon Travel iPad and Android Tablet Stand for Apple iPad Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Galaxy Tab Nexus 7 (Personal Computers)
Works well, is sturdy and allows me to pick up without carry case stand.
Folds up nicely and stores in my carry case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stand. Folds down nicely for packing and traveling, September 23, 2013
I got this for my husband for his birthday. He watches movies/shows at night, before falling asleep. This is a very sturdy stand and works great on the bed stand. Now, if he knocks it by accident in the middle of the night, the iPad isn't flying across the room!

4.0 out of 5 stars Want to use my Nexus 7" for a email/web while on a trip, September 23, 2013
I wanted to try to use my Nexus 7, one a trip.. to replace my ASUS netbook.. I used my Anker® Ultra-Slim bluetooth keyboard (I played with, but not used) on a week long trip (our 30th! yea!!) .. I knew the keyboard worked (a little more later).. but I needed a holder for the Nexus.. (I ONLY use this for reading - but nuch better than Kindle for web - I own a Kindle keyboard, an original fire and an a paperwhite).. all good for reading but not for web/email..) When we returned home, the Stand arrived. I played with it .. after knowing what I needed, when I wanted to www/email.. and what a perfect fit! -- for me and the Nexus .. also, I tried a Blue tooth mouse.. with the Nexus/stand.. and it all worked! Next trip (Nov) .. I'll not take a laptop/netbook as a back up.. .\

.. back to this review..

.. it is SMALL.. and works.. maybe if I used it lots.. I would have used a combo cover/stand.. but MOST of the time I read.. ONLY when I'd like a stand.. this works super..

..jay

p.s. I hope all of you are as happy as I am .. after only 30 years.. ..

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, September 22, 2013
This does exactly what I expected it to do. It's able to prop up my iPad with no problems at all. My only worry is that after a lot of use the hinges may wear out, but so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it & works great for cooking with my iPad, September 20, 2013
Love it & works great for cooking with my iPad. Love the product & will use all the time in the kitchen!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, September 20, 2013
It's pretty well-made and sturdy, but the groove where the table fits isn't deep enough for my Toshiba tablet and it keeps slipping out of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful for sideways games, September 19, 2013
Have a game that only shows up sideways and holding the tablet gets wearying after a while. Stand can hold upright without holding.

5.0 out of 5 stars This item is just what I wanted..., September 19, 2013
This item is easily adjustable for the various ways I use my iPad.....as a cookbook in the kitchen, reading my morning paper and sending out emails...the base doesn't slide on my kitchen counter or desk, and the back support easily adjusts for landscape or vertical viewing.....and the price is perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for tablets, September 18, 2013
Amazon Customer (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I've had the Arkon stand for 2 years now (ordered it on September 6, 2011), and I have used it with an iPad, the Kindle Fire HD, and the Nexus 7. It works perfectly and has held up well. It has not cracked or lost any of its padding even though its been tossed around in backpacks and luggage, dropped a few times, and carried from home to work and on vacation. I've used it as a stand while making Skype calls with the Kindle Fire HD, to watch movies, TV shows and podcasts. I also prefer using this stand with the Apple Bluetooth keyboard, rather than using combination keyboard/tablet cases. I like being able to easily use my tablet as a standalone device when I want, especially when using with a Kindle app for reading, without having to take it out of a case. When I need a stand, it's handy, and when I don't it's not in the way. And I like being able to use the Arkon with multiple devices. And even though I have one tablet with a cover that doubles as a stand, again I prefer using the Arkon, because it is more stable and more versatile and can be positioned into more angles than most case covers.

All in all, this is one of the better accessories that I have purchased for any tablet, laptop, or PC, and it works perfectly for the things I want. It fits in with the way that I want to use a tablet. I cannot ask more than that.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice little stand, September 18, 2013
A nice great little stand folds up nicely when not in use its great for a small tablet like a kindle and nexus.

‹ Previous | 175 76 77200 | Next ›