Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: 6 Ounce (Pack of 2)|Change

on May 22, 2013
This is the best toothpaste that I have tried. It really tastes good- not sickeningly sweet like other toothpaste. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and minty. I particularly like the effect of the baking soda when I have eaten chocolate or have had a cup of coffee earlier in the day and my mouth tastes acidic. The baking soda really works well. This version comes WITHOUT peroxide and tastes by far the best of the Arm and Hammer toothpastes.

Note: A previous reviewer claimed that sodium lauryl sulfate causes canker sores. This is pure nonsense.
on October 6, 2015
Here's the bottom line. I have used Arm and Hammer for a very long time and each time my dental visits got better and better. But, several months ago I changed to Crest Complete and this pass dental exam was not bad, but it was not as good as these visits had been. I immediately switched back to Arm and Hammer and will continue to use this product no matter what. It is an excellent product. My teeth feel cleaner and I honestly believe my next dental visit will be much better.
on January 31, 2016
I love this toothpaste. It cleans well with a refreshing clean taste and feel. AND it does not have peroxide. I have a hard time finding a toothpaste without peroxide. I have a hard time finding this particular Arm and Hammer toothpaste in the stores. So I was very happy to find it online.
on April 27, 2016
I have used other brands such as Colgate, Crest, Synsodyne in the same price range but my preference is Arm & Hammer toothpaste. In my opinion, it feels cleaner, feels more refreshing, and keeps your breathe fresh longer than the others I have used. Just my opinion, whether or not that is scientifically accurate or others disagree is none of my business.
on January 9, 2012
I have tried several brands of whitening tooth pastes but none get me the result that the Arm&Hammer does in a short period of time. Highly recommend!
on July 8, 2013
Been using it for 2 months now and so far its keeping my teeth white. I am a coffee drinker coz I work nights and its the only thing keeping me awake so I probably drink 2-3 cups a shift, the last time i went ot my dentist, she said i have way too much stains on my teeth and told me to lessen my cups of coffee which I cannt really do so she recommended this toothpaste as well as a regular 3 month-dental cleaning and its been working so far. A little bit expensive that the other toothpaste though.
on October 19, 2015
I have been using Crest 3D white toothpaste for years now. After reading reviews online, I decided to give this a shot. No regrets. The flavor is better than 3D white in my opinion. As far as whitening goes, we all know toothpaste isn't going to make a huge difference, but it seems to at least maintain whiteness.
on September 17, 2015
This is the best toothpaste on the market by far. I have used it for about ten years now, and never had a single cavity, and honestly I don't brush as often as I should. It is so effective, you can feel your teeth are completely smooth and clean. The micro baking soda get's in between teeth more effectively than floss and it will absolutely whiten your teeth... better than white strips and other whitening gels I've tried. If you want the ultimate clean teeth combo, mix 2% hydrogen peroxide with Listerine (or equivalent generic) mouthwash at half and half ratio. Wash with that after brushing with this toothpaste. This toothpaste and that will get your teeth cleaner than the dentist office and I'm not kidding about that. The toothpaste removes any/all plaque, and the mouthwash combo whitens at the molecular level. It is the ultimate combo and it will whiten your teeth starting on day one, and keep them white thereafter.

Some people have complained about the strong taste, but I have no issue with it. It is so effective at doing what it's supposed to do... cleaning your teeth, that I'll deal with the taste. Plus, I actually like the strong taste. It really does freshen your breath for quite a while after each brushing.
on December 16, 2014
I've used arm and hammer for years so I'm not surprised at how great this stuff works. This paste leaves you feeling fully assured that your teeth not only look clean, but actually are clean. I could also tell within the first week that my teeth looked whiter and healthier.
on January 27, 2015
This is my favorite toothpaste recently, the baking soda actually surprised me at how clean my mouth feels compared to the super minty stuff in other toothpastes. I haven't noticed much whiteness coming in from it, but I like this for the cleanliness!