Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, 64 Oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
- Absorbs More Odors
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1 cup citric acid (best price; Citric Acid Powder - Ultra Fine Pure Powdered Crystals - Natural Preservative Food Grade Quality (16 oz))
2 cups baking soda (definitely Arm & Hammer brand)
20-30 drops of essential oil- I prefer Lavender but you can use just about anything!
A tiny bit of water
...and in case you were wondering what the heck bath fizzy bombe are, here is an easy home recipe. The kids love em!
1. Mix together citric acid and baking soda in a bowl. I find that the easiest way to mix the two powders is actually to sift them back and forth between two bowls.
2. Add essential oils. Mix rapidly with your hands before the mixture has a chance to fizz
3. Spray water onto the mixture a tiny bit at a time, and continue mixing. You probably need less water than what you think! Aim for where it is still pretty crumbly but will just hold its shape when you squeeze it hard in your hand.
4. Pack the mixture tightly into your mold(s).
5. Let your bomb(s) dry for a couple of hours in a warm, dry place.. Keep them out of direct sunlight though. I like to place the bombs in a little "nests" of tissue paper. It seems to help them dry better, and stops round ones from getting flat on the bottom.
I use this for cleaning and getting rid of stubborn odors everywhere, and it just works. I seriously don't know why it is so overpriced from this merchant though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this large bag of baking soda because I put a 1/4 cup in all of my loads of laundry with towels and bedding. I also use it to clean odor out of carpet stains. Great value!Published 3 days ago by Christina Snodgrass
There's no end to uses for baking soda. My water is slightly hard and I use it in my laundry to help keep clothes clean and bright.Published 3 days ago by Ginny L.
Baking soda can be used for so many things like cleaning and laundry and human consumption. If you havent looked up all the uses then you should. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Daemon
This will last me for a while, even though I use baking soda in cooking and cleaning this will last me.Published 5 days ago by F.G.
What can I say? Arm & Hammer is and always will be the king of baking soda. I use this thing for laundry, put a cup of baking soda in with your wash and it does a great job of... Read morePublished 6 days ago by RJoye
Highly overpriced. I should have researched pricing before my purchase. Only $5.99 @ Costco.Published 7 days ago by Consumer13
I love all the uses for baking soda and love the ease of having it delivered to the house. Very happy with the product and delivery.Published 8 days ago by Kat