Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Arm & Hammer Advanced White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste, Fresh Mint, 4.3 Oz (Pack of 6)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 22, 2013
I get a lot of compliments on my teeth, but I get even more compliments on how white my teeth are. People ask me ALL THE TIME how I get them so white and this is my answer. I don't use any other toothpaste and I floss. That's it. It's also the only toothpaste that makes my teeth feel clean after brushing. I can easily say I'll be using this for the rest of my life.
on April 4, 2014
Won't do miracles but after using about 5-6 tubes i have noticed my teeth shades have improved. This is more of a quick spruce up if anything. Seems the more i use it, the better results i see. Been about a year or more now. Oh yeah and i bought around 6 tubes of this and i haven't bought toothpaste oh in over a year.
on December 22, 2008
I went shopping and accidentally picked up
Arm & Hammer Advanced White Toothpaste.
As a result, its the best toothpaste, I've tried
in years. Its much better then my old one I've
been using. Arm & Hammer, I can feel the
difference after brushing my teeth it feels so
clean. I like the Dental Baking Soda taste.

I highly recommend...
2828 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2015
Baking soda and peroxide toothpaste will cure your canker sores. If you are prone to getting canker sores from mouth abrasions, use this toothpaste regularly, you will almost never get canker sores any more.
on December 3, 2015
I have used this toothpaste for years. I like it, makes your mouth feel clean and most importantly makes your teeth whiter. I believe this is subjective as far as how good it tastes. My wife HATES it, and refuses to use it. They did change this slightly over the years. I remember when it was in a red sparkly tube, and then they changed it to what it is now.

It's more smooth if that makes sense, when they first made this stuff it was gritty. I actually preferred the grittiness of it compared to what it is now but it is what it is.

Though I don't have perfect teeth, at least they are very white because of this toothpaste!
I discovered this toothpaste when a friend needed a place to stay. I noticed his teeth were brilliantly white and asked him what toothpaste he was using it. It was this Arm & Hammer Baking Soda/Peroxide Toothpaste. That was the moment I bought it and have never used anything else since.

It's been several years, and my teeth are as white as they could possibly be. None of this glow in the dark teeth with those get white quick techniques. This toothpaste will get your teeth white if you brush it twice daily (like you should be doing anyway). It you want to get them whiter faster it helps if you also use whitening mouthwash, and whitening tooth gum. Once you've reach your intended whiteness level for your teeth, you can maintain that with just this toothpaste.

If you want a simple and affordable solution for white teeth, that will get you lots of compliments, this is the toothpaste you've been looking for. Recommended.
on December 12, 2014
This tooth paste cleans and whitens my teeth extremely well. Has a mild after taste but really cleans your teeth! Looked for it at many stores but had to get it here. Thought the tube was a little small for the price but glad I was able to get some.
on October 3, 2012
WHY would a toothpaste need a warning?!
i used a+h advanced white toothpaste for many years without a problem. then a+h changed their packaging. so i accidentally picked up the advanced white with stain defense.

suddenly my mouth was very dry and my teeth were sticking to the inside of my lips. then the swelling started. my lips were huge in the morning - it looked like i got bad filler injections. it would take all day for the swelling to go down. with continued use, my lips became very chapped and started to peel. big white blisters would appear and then peel off causing bleeding. and the corners of my mouth got deep white cracking and gashes along with bleeding. this also extended from one corner of my mouth to the other and down to my chin. the skin on my chin was peeling. it was excruciating - i tried to figure out what it was for 3 months - never thinking it could be the toothpaste, since i thought i was using the same toothpaste i had used for years. i tried eliminating foods, drinks, cosmetics etc... but the same problems persisted. i thought i was losing my mind.

a co worker suggested that it could be a formaldehyde problem, since it is in some products. so i started checking all the products i use. no formaldehyde listed on anything. but wait a WARNING on my toothpaste? if burning or irritation occurs stop using? so i stopped using it and all the problems with my mouth went away. it took 3 weeks for my mouth to look normal again. i then went on the a+h website - and low and behold - they changed all their packaging + formulas.

i can never use a+h again - unless i want to brush my teeth with what i consider ACID.

i went to the fda.gov site and the a+h site to report the issue - never heard back from a+h.
1818 comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2012
I drink a lot of black tea and it stains my teeth. I bought this toothpaste to see if it would remove the stains, and it does within a few days! However, I also developed "burning mouth" syndrome within a week of starting to use it. In future I'll use it only on occasion, not as my regular toothpaste.
on August 25, 2012
I had braces, and therefore even though I took very good care of my teeth, when I got my braces taken off my teeth were yellow and stained. I've tried every kind of gel and whitening tray/strip, and they've either done absolutely nothing, or helped minimally while leaving my teeth painfully sensitive.

I got Arm & Hammer Extreme Whitening in the mail as a small sample. It definitely tastes like baking soda. There's no getting around it. It's not unpleasant, just different. It will leave your mouth feeling super-clean, and it does have a subtle minty taste to it. But I noticed right away that it whitened my teeth extremely well! I've been using it ever since, and have since gone through a king-sized tube. :) I couldn't be happier with this toothpaste!

Even my dentist remarked, "It says on your record that you have staining... but I don't see any staining!" I explained to her that I switched toothpastes, and she said it worked very well on me.

Having white teeth isn't everything, but it definitely is a nice bonus. It's nice being able to smile and have people compliment me on how white and pretty my teeth are.

I'm definitely sticking with this toothpaste. I would recommend it to anybody. :)