5.0 out of 5 stars Get it
I got the watch for my brother's birthday the only thing I have to say is best watch ever he love it thank you
Published 2 months ago by Werner Zelada

1.0 out of 5 stars Obviously Fake
Published 6 months ago by Phil

1.0 out of 5 stars Obviously Fake, February 19, 2014
This review is from: Armani Classic Chronograph Stainless Steel - Black Men's watch #AR2453 (Watch)
I absolutely fell in love with this watch after I tried it on at Macy's. After calling Savvy Watch and being assured by the girl on the other end that this watch was 100% authentic, I went ahead and bought it. Upon receiving it, I realized it is 100% fake. A pretty good fake, but a fake nonetheless. They didn't even send me the Savvy Watch 1-year warranty, much less a certificate of authenticity like they promised. The "Emporio Armani" box that it came in was banged up and wasn't even large enough to hold the watch, so it sat cracked open. Savvy Watch didn't even bother to remove the sticker with a UPC code for a cheap Michele watch box. The chronograph hands were crooked, the date window border was rattling around in the watch face, the band didn't get a full black coating, and the movement inside read 'S II no jewel Japan,' a cheap Seiko movement which comes in a plastic housing (Btw, I took pictures of all of these things if you want proof). Fortunately, it is pretty easy to return inauthentic items that are fulfilled by Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars The paint rubs right off, October 10, 2013
Not Armani quality, the paint came right off of the band after my first wear. This is a terrible quality but good looking if it wasn't flawed

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it, June 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, April 13, 2014
Very beautifulll watch i love it!! Its very elegant and perfect for any ocation . Z z z d d d

5.0 out of 5 stars classy, March 8, 2014
oguz (istanbul, Turkey) - See all my reviews
beautiful and very solid watch. surprisingly light, and surprisingly thin. l am in love with this watch. I strongly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, December 12, 2013
Perfect Chrono watch at this price.
Nice Black colour, Strap is good.
Totally worth, would definitely recommend to any one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Unhooks easily, October 30, 2013
Bought this for my boy friend and from what we could tell it checks out and is authentic. It's a great looking watch, but he has the issue of it hitting his jacket sleeve and coming unhooked sometimes which annoys him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, August 28, 2013
Got what I expected. The watch wasn't for me but the same watch was on Macy's for a lot more. Saved a lot of $$$$.

5.0 out of 5 stars elegant watch, August 21, 2013
got this watch as a wedding present from my wife. wear it almost everyday. awesome looking watch. no issues whatsoever.

4.0 out of 5 stars Emporio Armani watch, June 1, 2013
Excellent product really enjoying the sleek design features. Perfect condition. Works very well. A real statement piece that draws the eye.

Rate and Discover Movies