5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, they are worth it.
Published on December 11, 2009 by Bad Grandpa

3.0 out of 5 stars IT IS DARK PURPLE, NOT A LIGHT GRAY PURPLE.
The color is totally wrong. The actual shirt that arrived is a very dark purple. It says "dark amethyst" in the description on the amazon page, and on the receipt in the box. But the color advertised in the photo is totally incorrect.

I like the color well enough that I won't be returning it, but this is the first time I've ever had an issue with the color of...
Published 9 months ago by centurion

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, they are worth it., December 11, 2009
This review is from: A|X Armani Exchange Men's Pima V-Neck Tee (Apparel)
I've bought about 10 of these shirts in the past year, and I think I'm spoiled. I never felt anything as comfortable, and yes they are fitted. Apparently the Pima cotton is a unique type which is a lot softer then regular cotton. I'm 6 ft. 175 lbs. and in good shape and the large fits really well. The length is just right and they don't hang down to your knees like some t-shirts. I also tried an XL and it fits ok too, just a little less snug. These shirts are nice enough to go out in, and no you won't be changing the oil in your car in one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Material and workmanship, but..., May 8, 2009
The pima cotton is very fine and soft. The t-shirt is nicely crafted. I ordered a few Large size t-shirts and they run small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finely woven lightweight v-neck, May 11, 2009
The shirt looks and wears exactly as shown on the model. It is a very fine lightweight weave that is soft and flexible. I ordered several more of these shirts to replace my everyday under-the-dress-shirt tees. Recommended if you can afford the price tag; why I gave it four instead of five stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the fit and fabric, January 10, 2014
This review is from: A|X Armani Exchange Men's Pima V-Neck Tee (Apparel)
Just be careful about the color selection. The dark amethyst is shown as a purple gray but it is actually very dark purple. The fit and the touch of the fabric makes these worth buying but beware. The advertised color is the color of the shirts and not the picture in the add. I could be my color setting but I have never had this problem with Amazon before. I am sending the yellow one back because it is an extremely bright green and not yellow at all. Just a FYI.

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft, love these t's, December 28, 2012
The best t-shirts on the planet. fantastic fit.
I've bought a bunch of these shirts in the past year in different colors. I never felt anything as comfortable, they are fitted. Apparently the Pima cotton is a unique type which is a lot softer then regular cotton. I'm 6 ft. 185 lbs in good shape and the large fits really well. The length is just right . These shirts are nice enough to go out in, seriously!
I miss the baby blue they used to have but truly love these t's.
Got em on sale for $15 plus shipping, used to be 25 plus s/h...sweet!
hot color for summer
these ship from A/X buy with confidence

5.0 out of 5 stars Great undershirt, February 9, 2012
PGH (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A|X Armani Exchange Men's Pima V-Neck Tee (Apparel)
This a a very comfortable undershirt. The material is very soft and the v-neck is cut low so that you can have an open collar for an open-button shirt. I wouldn't wear it on it's own, however, as it is a bit of a jersey shore style t-shirt if you didn't wear anything over it.

5.0 out of 5 stars V Tee, May 29, 2014
Fits perfectly. It is very comfortable. And it appears to wash very well. I will very likely purchase this item again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Teeeeeee, September 17, 2010
I bought a (M) gray V-neck and I love it. It fits well. The fabric is nice and soft. I have recently built some mussles so it sits on my body well and shows off a little bit of my mussles too. :-) After I washed it(with cold water) and dried it in dryer(just with air and not hot air) it shrank a little bit. but I love it in general.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed., July 13, 2014
I ordered another shirt and they brought me this and even in a smaller size. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great material, better quality than my other less expensive v-necks, June 18, 2014
not as tight either, but if fits well and that's ok. the color is incredible for summer! lots of looks lol!

A|X Armani Exchange Men's Pima V-Neck Tee