Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

Size: 24"(L)X22"(W)X53"(H)|Color: Ivory|Change

on May 30, 2016
My cat is in love with it.
on May 29, 2016
We have a HUGE long hair 1yr old kitten who absolutely LOVES her little kitty tree. She uses the scratch post constantly ( which we are incredibly grateful for!). The size was as expected, and fits almost perfectly in the corner. It is not too big looking and we live in a very small studio apartment. She is currently sleeping on the 2nd highest shelf and fits comfortably. I highly recommend this to anyone who has a cat of any size.
on May 28, 2016
Great, albeit small, cat tower. Super easy to assemble (and reassemble). Nice, quality pieces for the price and super fast shipping!

Our cat had to have her hind leg amputated a couple years ago. This has not slowed her down much, but climbing onto her old, taller cat tower was proving more difficult as she ages. I wanted to get her something with a ramp and found this. I liked the shorter height as this goes in our living room.

It assembled so quickly with pre-drilled holes and the provided allen wrench. However our cat found the ramp too steep to climb with her missing leg, because the ramp leads into the (small) house and she couldn't splay her front legs wide enough to pull herself up.

I played with a few configurations and came up with the one shown in the attached pictures. She is a fan!
review image review image review image
on May 26, 2016
My kitty loves it! She is about 7 or 8 months old and about 6 lbs. She likes the top tier the best. She does not use the stairs, and does not go into the box tier; I think it is because it is too low. She sometimes uses the scratching posts but prefers my headboard and couch for scratching lol. Super easy to assemble. I also love the color of this more than the other cat trees I've seen. The exposed metal hardware does not bother her. It's is installed flat, so it does not hurt her or anything.
review image review image
on May 26, 2016
My 3 cats love this! It's sturdy with plenty of room between perches..Neutral color-just right.
on May 26, 2016
Great value. This cat tree is very study. It's easy to assemble. My 13 year old did it in less than an hour with no problem. My cats love it, and have been using it nonstop since we got it.
on May 24, 2016
I got this for the kittens a stray cat had (we adopted her) and it's just perfect. Easy to assemble, good quality, and sturdy. The only thing I did was remove the hanging toy as it did appear to be a choking hazard.
My cat loves it!
Cats love it.
Cat loves it!

It was super easy to put it together, though the cat had more fun with the boxes and pushing the bolts just out of my reach than playing with the tower. Once finished though, it's become a staple in our livingroom, and the cat is constantly enjoying the tower. It loves the view of the high perches, but he will occasionally play in the enclosed area as well.

He's a younger cat, and usually a bit rough (not declawed, so tears through everything), but even after 3 months of constant play, the tree looks great! I could see where some of the more high-traffic carpeted areas might need to be replaced in a few years, but that seems expected.

The design is real nice, it was made well so and looks classy enough to put in the middle of the livingroom and doesn't detract from the scene. The quality is good and it doesn't look trashy or cheap in any way. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking at purchasing a cat tree!