5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Note 3 with Otterbox Defender
Published 10 months ago by Preethum Prithviraj

2.0 out of 5 stars won't keep heavy phone it was supposedly designed for in place
Armband slid down arm.
Probably need two straps or one much larger strap.
I would consider a chest/armpit holster.

The opening to insert the phone has no Velcro nor strap to keep the phone inside. While the neoprene case is snug, I am still a bit worried the phone could work its way out.
Published 13 months ago by Readirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Note 3 with Otterbox Defender, November 19, 2013
This review is from: Armband for Galaxy S5 OtterBox Defender / Commuter case, also fits OtterBox Defender / Commuter cases for Galaxy Note 3 and Note 2 and more (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This fits the new Galaxy Note 3 Perfectly in the Otterbox Defender. Having just got my new Note 3 and the Otterbox Defender for Note 3, I was holding out hopes that this would fit it as the Note 2 dimensions were almost the same as the note 3 (Note 3 is narrower and slightly longer). After popping it into the armband, I've found that it fits as snug as I had been hoping it would. The top flap perfectly covers the phone. I didn't have the Note or Note 2 with this band, so I can't say if the functionality through the screen protector is any different, but as I expect it would function, it does require a little more pressure to use the touchscreen and the far edges of the touchscreen (such as where the Multi-Window tray arrow is) are hard to access. Additionally, the S-Pen is hard to get to, but accessible if you really need it (for my purposes of running, I can't see myself needing to use the S-Pen while it's in the Armband). Never-the-less, I verified that the S-Pen is fully functional through the protector. All that said, this arm band is doing exactly what I was hoping it would do and fits the Note 3 with Otterbox Defender exactly as I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit!, May 19, 2013
I purchased the Tune Belt Armband for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 after researching various armbands. I didn't want to have to take my Otterbox case off every time I went running. The Tunebelt Armband is the perfect fit. It slides in quickly and easily and allows for all the functionality needed. It's also easy to get my phone back out of the Tunebelt Armband.
I would highly recommend this product for others who have the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with Otterbox Case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Note 3 armband holder, March 8, 2014
Works real nice for my Samsung note 3. I would recommend the extended arm band for any larger man that routinely works out. It also does not have a hole for the headphone jacks which doesn't make any sense so I put my phone in the case upside down and that works just fine just a little awkward operating the phone that way,but all in all it does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my Note II with Otterbox, July 6, 2013
'nuff said in the headline...this armband holds my phone and case perfectly. Just what I was looking for to carry my phone along on walks/runs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, June 20, 2013
I keep my S Note II in a outterbox and this arm band fit my phone with the otterbox perfectly on a good morning jog... I thought it would be too bulky on my arm and not hold in place but it works perfectly. Great price + Great fit = Perfect fit!

4.0 out of 5 stars great for carrying my phone. slow to get in and out, September 22, 2013
The Galaxy note 2 is a big phone and carrying it in a pocket is not always comfortable. Side holsters are not very good options because it is big enough to get in the way of seat belts and arms of chairs. I have been trying alternatives. I bought this because I thought it would be a good general phone carrier for carrying it to work (office) etc.. I like it overall but find it easier to use a shirt pocket when that is possible. It holds the phone really snug and secure which is great for running and stuff but if the phone needs to be answered you may miss the call while trying to get the phone out our the band off your arm. This is not a big problem for me since I do not get lots of calls and I can always call back very quickly. Ialso have large upper arms and it's right at the edge of not fitting. Sometimes the belt holder gets turned when i slide it on and that lets it get kind of loose. I use aBallistic case for my phone and it fits it nicely. I have also used the otterback defender successfully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific product, great value!, April 2, 2014
Whistle Pig "Tut" (End-of-the-Earth, USA) - See all my reviews
And the AB-89 fits my needs for a Samsung Galaxy III with an Otterbox Defender and protective rubber cover. Wanted something that I could wear walking and bike-riding and weight-lifting. Bought the larger size after using their measurement guide and carefully measuring my smartphone. They recommend the smaller 88. I wanted something that I would be able to use with relative ease, i.e. would not be a struggle to put in and out of the Tune Belt.

I feel like I found just the right product at a fair price. btw, GREAT customer service folks.

4.0 out of 5 stars good pick, January 8, 2014
Fits Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Otterbox Commuter case. I can still manage phone featurws while inside tunebelt. Good pick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps You From Needing Pockets, November 27, 2013
Holds my Note II along with its Otter case... just right! Problem with ability to touch screen through plastic cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great - phone fits with Otterbox on it, September 27, 2013
The band works quite well, and the phone fits in it quite well (albeit a little snug) with the Otterbox on it

Rate and Discover Movies