5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Iphone 5 perfectly
Nice case. I've used the Iphone 4 previously and is by far the best armband phone holder being sold (I have tried several).

Pros:
Comfortable around arm
Strong velcro which stays securely wrapped (and lasts a long time)
Fit is prefect around phone
Smaller enclosure is good to wrap excess headphone cord

No cons that I can think...
Published 19 months ago by Brian T

2.0 out of 5 stars Warped plastic cover.
This item is normally kept in my gym bag which is pretty much always inside. After a couple of uses the plastic cover for the screen has "warped" making it difficult to use the touch feature of the screen on the phone. If I had kept it out in the heat I could understand it, but I haven't.
Published 11 months ago by Phil Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Iphone 5 perfectly, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Armband for iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c; Also fits iPod touch 5G (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Pros:
Comfortable around arm
Strong velcro which stays securely wrapped (and lasts a long time)
Fit is prefect around phone
Smaller enclosure is good to wrap excess headphone cord

No cons that I can think of. I have been very pleased with the purchase and have run several training runs both outside and on a treadmill.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stays dry, May 19, 2013
I searched reviews and manufacturer info for days trying to find one where everyone agreed it would keep the sweat off my phone. A lot of conflicting reviews. Settled on this one. Have done 5 runs in the heat with lots of sweat. Not even a fog of moisture. Haven't run in rain yet, so don't know whether it would keep water off from that direction, but definitely not soaking through the back. It's simple and comfortable, low profile and slim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for gym, March 5, 2013
Luv M (Oceanside,Ca) - See all my reviews
Well made with nice cord holding features so you don't have the long extra cord to get caught on anything. The band is comfy and stretches nicely to stay in place without cutting off circulation. Best for gym worn directly against skin. Too much stretch when you put it over a sweatshirt and tends to slide with the thick sleeve. The hooked patch could be a little larger, but didn't have any problems with it. The pouch is a little bit deeper than the iphone 5 so you can easily fit ID, cc and $ behind it. Had to by another ... mine kept jogging off without me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great armband for a great price, June 2, 2013
I wanted a cheap solution for strapping my iPhone 5 to my arm while running. This unit is perfectly serviceable - very spacious, it even holds my iPhone 5 while the iPhone is in a protective bumper (something other reviewers mentioned as well). The armband has a convenient velcro side-patch for holding the extra headphone cabling.

There are two reasons why this received 4 stars and not 5:

1. The strap is just barely big enough to go around my bicep. I'm not wirey, tho - I lift, and my biceps aren't small - but they aren't huge either. So if you are a beefy individual, you might need an extender.

2. The top of the phone is not secured in by a strap or velcro or anything - the case simply kind of flaps over the top. This means you really should wear it with the cable end (which is sealed) at the bottom. I don't think that I ever felt like the phone was in danger of falling out when I wore it inverted, but I feel better wearing it the "right" way.

For the money, this is a perfectly fine solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, February 20, 2013
Fits my iPhone 5 perfectly, so easy to get the phone in and out of case. The Velcro band works great, stays in place while running. Easy to use the touch screen though the clear screen of the case.

2.0 out of 5 stars Warped plastic cover., September 23, 2013
Phil Johnson (Summerville, SC United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty Product and Poor Company Response, January 9, 2014
I received a Tune Belt armband for the iPhone (with Otterbox case), and the stitching was misaligned. After a day of light use, the stitching tore from the band.

I wrote to the Tune Belt company and asked for a functional replacement, and after three weeks of runaround, they refused and offered me a 20% discount on my next purchase! I find this type of problem-solving absolutely insane. What's the logic behind offering 20% off another purchase of another faulty product?

I would just say if you're going to purchase this product, roll the dice and hope for no defects because the company offers zero support.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, strong design (with 1 caveat)., November 29, 2013
Seems to be doing the trick for my iPhone 5. I'm training for a marathon and am really putting in the miles each week. I needed something that would stay put and protect my phone from light rainfall. It's a fine product with one drawback so far: The little 'D' ring that the elastic stretch band goes through will constantly flip on you and bunch up the strap. So, instead of distributing the tightness across the width of the band, it bunches upon each use and you have to fiddle with it to get the band to lay flat (hope that makes sense). It's a minor complaint, but it is prevalent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, September 9, 2013
The armband has enough elastic to fit well and have some room to expand while you run with out cutting off circulation. I use the extra tab on the side to hold the headphone line when not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for running!, June 6, 2013
Sarah (Rockford, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I had an armband of this brand for my blackberry previous to this one. My iphone 5 fits perfectly in the armband, even with my case on! It holds up to sweating well too if you are using it for running or other athletic activities. Comfortable enough that I don't notice it is there!

Rate and Discover Movies