Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Armitron Men's 20/4787SVSV Chronograph Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 18, 2013
I bought this on a "Lighting Deal" for a about half the normal price and really was impressed. If I had paid over $100 I would not have been. Armitron is known for cheap watches and this is near their very top of the line. It shows. It is very impressive, especially the stopwatch function. Face is beautiful, but not really easy to read - it could use more contrast in the hour and minute hands. It reminds me of a Victorionox "Swiss Army"watch in look and feel. Nice heft and feels very solid - not like a "show" divers watch but one that you could actually take diving. I have taken $20 Armitrons swimming many times and never had one leak. Armitron has an excellent service record - no complaints filed with the BBB in 3 years last I checked. Compared to hundreds of complaints filed against some watch companies. One disappointment is that the bezel does not rotate, which in this price range is unusual. I would have kept it but unlike most watches that come with metal bands - it was too short for my large wrist. My wrist measures 8.5 inches. Most metal band watches fit me fine. Some I have to remove links from. Without extra links it would have been impossible for me to wear this Armitron and they supplied none.
on December 28, 2013
I guess Armitron higher-priced watches are higher end (for them.) This is a very good-looking quality-looking watch. Too soon to say how long it lasts but I think I'll get the protection plan just in case.
on January 21, 2014
appears to be a solidly made watch for the money. my problem, & reason for 3 stars, is the watch face, hands & numbers are all silver and white, making telling time almost impossible except under ideal lighting conditions. while the second hand and sub dial hands are a nice contrasting orange, being able to read the time is still its primary function. It's too bad, because, as I said , it seems to be a very solid watch. I cannot recommend this watch due to its lack of contrast in the face. however they do make this watch with different color faces. if you can get one in a lighting deal like I did, it can be a good, everyday, knock around watch. if you're looking for a dress watch, keep looking.
on February 13, 2014
I purchased this watch as a Lightning Deal, and although it was priced to sell I didn't realize it would arrive at my doorstep nonfunctional. Either there is no battery, or the battery is DOA...would've thought that I was buying a watch that functions out of the box. So my great Lightning Deal is now going to cost me a trip to the jewelry store to get the battery replaced. Thanks guys! Great job!!
Oh, and I received this item the day after I ordered it...which is great, because I need a working watch NOW...but I would've been just as happy if the shipment hadn't arrived until the next day because somebody took the time to CHANGE THE BATTERY!!!
Epic fail...hope you guys do better next time...if I give you the opportunity of a next time.
on February 16, 2014
Very nice watch. works well and looks nice . Only draw back i see is that at the band's largest setting it is still kinda of snug on the wrist (I only have a 8.5 wrist). The double lock on the band prevents it from popping open which is great, but for any other indivduals that may prefer a slightly loose band or have a bigger wrist this may be an issue. That is the only reason I am not giving this a 5 star
on March 13, 2014
It is a beautiful watch for the price I paid for it, very classy looking, good craftsmanship, however I think the battery was dead because it does not work. Hopefully it is a battery issue and not a manufacturer defect.
on March 18, 2014
I purchased this for my husband who is extremely careless with things. He likes it, bot there were no instructions enclosedto show how to use all features. It looks good and a good value, so far! It is Not a good buy, battery does not last 3 batteries since March
on December 1, 2013
Got this watch for a gift. Very impressed with the look. Like the larger size of the watch. Only small complaint is band could be just a little bigger for me. It still fits well enough to be able to wear it easily-- so can not give it a lower rating for that. May become my favorite go to watch to wear.
on March 13, 2014
There is not much contrast so it takes a second to determine the time, especially if you wear bifocals like me. Even so, I would buy again due to overall value. It's a good "business casual" work watch.
on October 25, 2013
GREAT WATCH FOR THE PRICE, LOVING THE STOP WATCH FEATURE.
SIMPLE BUT STILL VERY NICE ALSO THE SMALLER DIALS LOOK