Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Armitron Men's 20/4789BKSV Stainless Steel Textured Bracelet Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 10, 2015
I like the look of the watch, but looks is all it's good for. It kept time okay at first, but real quickly it started falling behind. For a while I couldn't figure out why, but then I looked at it just in time to see the second hand get stuck. At first, it fell behind a tolerable few minutes, then it fell behind hours, then days! I don't recommend it unless what you're really looking for is a bracelet.
on June 12, 2015
Overall a nice looking watch, and even got a few comments on it. It's really nice and shiny for the first few months, but looks dingy after owning it for 5 months. Maybe it just needs a good jewelry polish? Also the battery died in less than 3 months, so I don't know how long it's been sitting in stock before I bought it.
on December 25, 2013
My brother ordered it online to days ago. it's really nice... I like its texture design. Looks perfect gift for Xmas :-)
on January 1, 2014
I purchased this watch for my husband's Christmas present, and I had a very happy husband when he opened his present Christmas morning. He loves how it fits, and has been having fun learning all about it. I would recommend this watch to anybody looking for a sleek watch for a special man in their life.
on January 21, 2014
Before I received the watch, I had my doubts about durability/quality issues, but all my doubts disappeared as soon as I saw it and held it in my hands. The watch is beautifully crafted and heavy and strong, very sparkly too. It truly looks and behaves like a high quality item. Thumbs up!!
on February 5, 2014
I bought this on a lightning deal and I was able to save some money. Watch looks nice and well built. I returned an Invicta watch I bought before this one because it looked too big on my wrist. This one fits nicely.
on August 4, 2013
What a great watch! I got it for my husband, who generally prefers very simple design in his watches. This one is the perfect compromise between my taste and his! I love the texture in the band, and the face is beautiful and easy to read. Really happy with this purchase.
on March 15, 2014
I was shocked at the quality of the watch given the price. This was one of 2 watches my husband got for Christmas, the other being a $600 Citizen. He prefers this one!
on February 26, 2014
This is my 5th Armitron watch and by far the best one yet. It has kept very accurate time and looks super. I couldn't recommend it any more highly.
on June 17, 2014
My 16 year old son really enjoys this watch and wears it every day. It seems there is a way to tell time other than a cell phone.