Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on November 29, 2014
This watch is good quality. I have accidentally hit a few things and the glass hasn't scratched. My only issue with this watch is the colors do not mix well in person. This is extremely hard to see in low light, and I read somewhere in the description I believe that the watch hands would glow in the dark. I had a fossil watch that did this, and I loved it. Unfortunately, this does not. The dates are the hardest thing to read honestly. The same issue with how the colors mesh is there, they blend together too much.

Overall, I think it's an awesome watch it's just hard to see until you get adjusted to it. I have attached a picture to show what I mean about how hard it is to read.
review image
on October 14, 2014
My GF purchased this watch for me as a "Sweetest Day" gift after I shared my Wish List with her. I have yet to wear it, but it deff looks just as good, if not better than pictured, I can't wait to start wearing it on date nights! :)
on November 10, 2014
I am addicted to watches and have numerous watches of various brands (almost all are basic level watches. I ain't rich). I have to say that this is one of my more beautiful watches and it even looks better in person. It isn't as easy to read as my other watches but hey, that this price of being beautiful. Plus, you can blame the difficulty to read the face as the reason for constantly staring at this beautiful watch. To be more specific, it's the date and day that's difficult to read but you shouldn't have a problem telling the time as long as you are in a well lit room.

I've only had it for a week so I can't speak too much on the durability but it seems to be pretty solid and doesn't easily scratch. The price is reasonable. I got it under one of those Amazon lightning sales and got it for only $40. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a basic level watch and values the look over function. As far as fit is concerned, I had to remove one link for it to fit but it's still a little loose.
on August 29, 2013
Love the look. Works great. Band is snug on my wrist, but other than that I highly recommended the watch.
on January 13, 2015
Personally because of past surgery I have to be careful with what kind of watch I get because if the band is to tight my hand quickly begins to swell. Unfortunately this Armitron had a band that was not sufficient to my size requirements. That being said the colors and watch itself are beautiful and otherwise work perfectly
on November 5, 2014
This watch is amazing for the price. I got it when it was around $40 I believe. It feels nice, looks nice and all around is a pretty good watch. The only gripe I have is that it's a little snug on my wrists. But i'd definitely give this a go.
on December 21, 2014
I like this watch a lot. I was impressed with the quality feel, I like the dark grey and green. Its not overpowering at all. Theres no glow on the hands though.
on November 17, 2014
for the price i paid 26.99..u cant go wrong..a bargain
on January 29, 2015
very fashion looking black steel watch!
on January 6, 2015
Very hard to see face of watch

See 1 answered question