Published 15 days ago by Christopher C

3.0 out of 5 stars great watch
II like to watch case itself is too heavy but overall its a good watch I'm using itgood luck with it
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars I can tell you what time it is but don't ask me what day or the date., August 30, 2014
This review is from: Armitron Men's 20/4901BKSV Multi-Function Easy-to-Read Black Dial Silver-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
For the price it is a nice watch. No sharp edges to get cut or irritate me. The small dials are pretty much useless as far as knowing the exact date, and day because they are tiny, but I usually know the date and day anyway unless it was one long weekend of drinking. The large dial is awesome and easy to read and the smaller dials make it look like it is worth more than it is even though you need a jewelers loop to read them. Seriously this is a great every day watch. I have had several Armitron watches and I usually go for the stainless /gold bracelet. but this one is really nice and heavy and Armitron hasn't disappointed me yet. It's not too heavy but just right. Great watch for a great price and Amazon Prime will get it to you in two days! Being a student and on Amazon Student has paid for itself five fold. I

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice "two-tone" watch, September 5, 2014
S. N. Scott (Flower Mound, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Very nice looking, inexpensive watch. Be aware that the numbers and stuff on the face are a darker gold color than how it APPEARS in the photos here on Amazon (at least to me anyway) - you can catch a more accurate appearance in the video, although even that did not seem quite as dark gold as what I actually got.

Not complaining, though - it still is a nice looking watch - just wanted to mention this if you're expecting the watch to have a less "harsh" two-tone appearance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supper Armitron, April 7, 2014
Love the looks. Get a lot of comments from people thinking it is a much more expensive watch and were thy can get one. Thanks Armitron .............

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 20, 2014
Nice one... I support to buy this product...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 10, 2014
Cool looking daily watch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 17, 2014