Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Armitron Men's 204701BLSV Silver-Tone Stainless-Steel Blue Multi-Function Dial Dress Bracelet Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 16, 2012
I just received my watch today and I was really impressed with the look and feel of the watch. It sure would be great if it would fit on my wrist(GUESS I HAVE A LARGE WRIST). I tried to see if I could lengthen the band and found out it was already at its max. The booklet that is enclosed with the watch says an extender should be included with the watch (did not receive). I am going to try and contact Armitron and see if the extender will fix my problem or do I have to buy extra links to lengthen the band so I could wear it. I really like the watch but it would be nice if I could wear it.
If Armitron cannot help in resolving this problem I will be returning this watch. Will update this review when I hear from Armitron.

UPDATE: I just received a e-mail from Armitron and they are sending me extra links for my band. Very fast reply to my complaint. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

UPDATE: Received extra links(3) from Armitron added(2) to my band and it now fits me great. (Very easy to install new links.) GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
on February 3, 2012
When I first received this watch, I was very excited. I was worried that the fake diamond-like patterns embedded on the watch links would end up making this product look rather cheap, but that was not the case at all. The watch looked very nice, has a beautiful blue face, and a decent size and heft to it. Now for the reason I gave this watch a less-than stellar review- The bezel on this watch does not rotate at all. In fact it serves no other function rather than to give the appearance of having a properly operating bezel or dial that actually rotates around the watch face. I was even able to overlook this as the watch, as I said, looked and felt nice and I was happy using it as an every day watch. The real problem was that 4 months after I purchases this watch it just stopped ticking. I assumed that the battery was just dead and went to a jeweler to have it replaced, only to find, much to my chagrin, that it was not the battery at all as it was a "internal" problem. The jeweler kindly asked me of I wanted to pay the $90 to have it fixes and since that is almost DOUBLE what I paid for it, I kindly declined. The jeweler thought this a wise choice and told me that the problem was most-likely that moisture got into the watch. This was a surprise to me as I never go near water of any kind, save for washing my hands (and I don't wash my watch), and more importantly... this watch claims to be water resistant up to 165 feet. Since I am fairly certain that my bathroom sink is a bit more shallow than that, keeping in mind that I never submerged my watch under water at all, I can confidently say that this claim is false. It was a real shame as like I said, the watch did look rather nice and would have been a great price for a decent watch, but I guess you get what you pay for. If this watch did not break, I would have given it 5 stars easily so if anyone reads this and decides to purchase this item, I hope you have better luck than I did.
on November 24, 2012
I like this watch very much. Great price looks excellent. The only complaint is the band is TINY. my wrist is not huge, but this would only fit on the wrist of a slim young man. The previously great price is now not so great because I will need to buy an entire watch band. I can't complain much, price is still decent.
on November 25, 2012
A very nice and functional watch. Looks sharp with blue dial. Watch came with watch band fully expanded to maximum length and it fits tight on what I would say is my average wrist. The watch and band are matching so band replacement is problematic.
on January 14, 2013
I purchased this watch after my current one broke. For the price, I thought I would take a chance and see if it would work as my replacement. This is a very good looking and functional watch. The clasp is very secure and well made and the dials are easy to see. A very good value.
on December 3, 2012
We bought this for a raffle prize for our employees. I was impressed with the looks of the watch - very nice - and it was one of the first items to go in our raffle. That says a lot because our guys are picky!
on December 3, 2012
I'm very satisfied so far. The only downside I've noticed is the band size. I don't consider my wrist very big. But I can barely get it over my hand and when latched it is very snug. I've also had this problem with Timex watches.
on October 30, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my brother in law. The watch came in a very nice box and looked very expensive....in fact those around were making comments about how we "shelled out the big bucks" but we got the watch at such a reasonable rate!!! I still see my brother in law wearing the watch nearly a year later so I am pretty sure he liked it and it's made well.
on December 2, 2012
The watch is solid and a little heavy, and it looks great on the whist. The problem for me is that the bracelet is too long for me, I send emails to the service center of Armitron, and they response fast. They send me an introduction on how to remove the links by pour out the pin. I don't have fine tool to do that, so they suggest me to go to a local jeweler for help.
on October 18, 2013
My husband gets a lot of compliments on this watch every time he wears it. We got it on a Black Friday deal for $24 and it has lasted longer than most $100+ watches. Picture doesn't even do it justice.