Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 17, 2013
I love this watch. Its small, light weight, and easy to read the time. It would have gotten 5 stars but its hard to adjust the time on it. The watch did not have any directions so I had to call the manufacturer and they sent me the directions. In the meantime I stopped by Sears and they had the same watch on special. So their price was actually better. The salesperson pulled out the directions and set my watch for the correct time. Next time I'll buy it from Sears. I would definitely buy again.
on July 12, 2014
I bought this watch for my daughter's birthday and she absolutely loved it. Unfortunately, after minimal exposure to water, the watch no longer works. I bought especially because it is waterproof/resistant. So disappointing.
on May 15, 2014
This watch is so cute. I bought it for my 11 year old. The numbers are large and that is all that is on the face . I think it is more for a young girl than an adult. But could swear it sets to the time itself. I was trying to read how to set it and I looked backat the watch and the time was then correct. Strange but good. She really loves this watch.
on June 30, 2014
This is a cute, comfortable watch! The tiny drawback is that the band is a little short. Luckily for me, it just fit! But the color, face and size of it overall is very nice! I have another Armitron, of a similar style and material, and it's band is longer, but this one was cheaper, so I guess I got what I paid for!!
on February 20, 2013
This watch is very nice quality, but for a person with a very small wrist.
It was too tight for my use.
on May 21, 2014
I bought this model in multiple colors. I like the ease of the display and the conformability to the wrist. It is water resistant too. The plastic has no worn out with the many uses I give it. I recommend for children and active adults. The digital read out is legible. I recommend.
on October 24, 2013
I found this comparatively easy to set I bought this for my 9 year old great granddaughter purple is her favorite color that was no#1 hit 2 it is very easy to read 3 it is digital which she understands 4 it is a good product and I highly recommend it
on February 25, 2014
I got this watch for my 7 year old for Christmas. She really likes it because the numbers are large and it has a button that she can push to light up the face at night. The strap is a little stiff but no big deal. It is great for what it is...a simple watch for a little girl. I don't think that an adult would appreciate it very much but for kids it is great.
on June 21, 2013
The watch was correctly set when I received it and it came with instructions, though I was able to figure out how to work it on my own. The time can light up and you can see the date with a press of a button, and the straps sparkle in the light, but they do look a bit lighter in person. There is a punctuation mark between the numbers but it's small and flashes, and while the watch is smaller the fit seems average size to me. All in all, a great easy to read, easy to use, stylish watch!
on May 4, 2014
Being your typical college student, I don't have a ton of $$ to drop on something like a watch. I needed a way to check the time when I can't or *shouldn't* be whipping out a cell phone (such as when I'm teaching a lesson in practicum and need to know how I'm doing on time).

. I thought it had 24 hour (or military) time, but alas no. For me, it doesn't matter because it's a weird personal preference that is not required on the job. If you don't need it, or can automatically do the conversion, it's fine.

It's a sturdy, cheap, no frills watch that is easy to read and does what you need it to do.

See 1 answered question