Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 23, 2013
First of all this watch is so gorgeous, the pictures do not do it justice. There is a slight shimmer in the band when the light hits it that is not gaudy at all but reminds me of like a pearlized paint on a car. It is also extremely sturdy and durable. During the school year I am a special educator and during the summer I work at therapeutic recreation camp for kiddos with autism. I have swam in this watch, had kiddos grabbing and pulling on it (they love it too), and numerous other rough and tumble activities without so much as a nick to the band or scratch to the face. Paint wipes right off of it and the only thing i have noticed is i have 1 little ink stain on the inside of my band, but no one else knows it is there but me. I also love that it is digital and I can give exact minutes and times to my kiddos and it is useful for timing seizures when the need arises. I have gotten so many compliments on it and I never want to take it off. I have never been a true watch wearer before but I think I am always going to rely on armitron from now on. Heck, I had never even heard of them before. My watch came pre-programmed to my time and there were directions in the box as well. I was a bit worried because I read other reviews that said it was tough to program. I fiddled with it and if you follow the directions it is pretty easy. It doesn't have many bells and whistles but I don't need that. And the best part....it is super cheap!
0Comment43 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2013
I was looking for a digital watch for my mother who has poor vision. My problem was finding a watch that didn't look like she was going to work out, or looked cheesy and cheap. I also wanted a display that was clear, with only the time on the screen. This watch fit the bill completely- it's subtle and feminine and the display is wonderful for someone who can't see very well. Especially for the price, I would highly recommend.
11 comment31 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2015
This watch is much thinner than I had anticipated, which is great. I'm happy that it's a digital watch without all the bulk! (See picture for width comparison to an everyday pen.) I'm a teacher who needs to check the time frequently and quickly; this will match any outfit and still look professional. The only issue I have is that in the description; it says it comes with a stopwatch, however it does not. There is a seconds screen that ticks away the seconds, but no stopwatch feature. Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase.
on December 8, 2012
I like this watch. It's been great for me with its water resistance (no issues when wearing it swimming/showering); the well designed band is comfortable and stays where it's supposed to; the back light to the numbers is refreshing (the numbers turn a soft green rather than a white light lighting up the face); and the ingenious way they designed the lip around the face so that the face is slightly set back has completely prevented scratches even though I'm wearing it everyday at work, at home, and in the subway. Great price, too. The pearlescent band is very subtle but nice, and I haven't seen any discoloration, either!
0Comment28 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2015
Absolutely LOVE this watch!!! It's like sparkly n pearlized! Love that it lights up n fits my tiny wrist!!!
on December 24, 2012
Just what an Alheimer's patient needs to tell time. Operation is simple and watch is stylish. Would recommend it to everyone
11 comment10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2012
I was looking for a watch for a new job. I need to record things with the time quite often throughout the day. I wanted a watch that was small, but useful.

It fits well and the clock face is small enough. It is digital and has a seconds mode. it does not have a stop-watch, which is a downside.

Shipping was fast and it was easy to set!
on July 29, 2015
Very cute & simple watch, great for when all of the fancy sports watch features aren't needed.
on September 22, 2013
The numbers don't show up anymore and all I'm getting are random flashing lines. This started on/off after about 2 months after receiving my watch and now I've lost all hope of getting it to work again. It isn't even a year old.
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2015
I want to love this watch. When I received it in the mail, it was flawless. Sadly after about a month of wear, the white is dingy and I can't fix it. The metal finish is chipping off, and the light has already gone out. Pretty but not a good investment.