Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Armitron Sport Women's 45/7026PUR Sport Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 3, 2015
I love this watch. It has everything I need in a watch. The price is good. Fits well. The color is what the picture shows.
on July 24, 2013
I bougth the watch for my gradaughter and she loved it. I is worth the money I paid for it.
on November 5, 2014
Very nicely made watch. Will be great for workouts. Wish the print/words on the watch were a little bigger but I'm just getting old!
on October 19, 2014
Easy to read while swimming. Use for tennis too.
on April 27, 2015
Item is probably even better than we expected - great shipping - thank you.
on June 15, 2014
I originally gave this a 5 star review, loved the look and functionality. Only problem being that it went haywire after 3 months of light use. Tried replacing the battery. Seems to be no return/exchange ability at this point :(
on January 11, 2015
GREAT watch. I like that for a sports watch, its not HUGE, doesn't have a ton of unnecessary features, has been holding up well to daily wear. My last armitron lasted for years, and I have the same expectations for this one. I didn't realize the darker purple is actually a bit sparkly, but not aggressively so.
on June 13, 2014
First thing, when I opened the box the watch had already been set to the correct time and date. That was unexpected and surprising. Instructions are printed on a small sheet of paper but it's not worth taking a star off for that. Lightweight and comfortable. Lights up so you can see what time it is in the dark. Overall great product at a great price.
on July 30, 2014
Good watch for the price.
on June 16, 2015
So far, so good. I've had it for a week, and it survived swimming.

See 1 answered question