Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 8, 2012
I got this as a lighting deal. Cost 75$ at a local retail store. Got it here for much much less.

Looks great. I like the all black with gold accent look. Looks like $100+ watch. This is not big at all, it's just right and has a thin profile. So when I wear a long sleeve dress shirt, it doesn't snag.
on November 14, 2012
We received this watch about 2 weeks ago. The weight is nice and it looks great. My husband loves it. The only issue we had is similar to other reviewers. The watch band was a bit tight. But to those who said you have to return it or there is nothing you can do, just call the company and they will send you 3 additional links for free. I did have to wait a while to call them due to the hurricane in NY. Once I was able to contact them, they sent the links and it arrived within days. I was able to add the links myself as well. Not too hard to do. Thanks for a great product!
on January 8, 2013
I purchased this watch as I liked the look of the gun metal colored strap but in person, it looks a lot cheaper than the photo shows.

It may not be one of the most expensive watches on the market but it really did look like one of the most cheapest watches I've seen, where as in the photo it looks quite stylish but the strap in person has no luster at all.

I hadn't expected it to be as luxurious as a Rolex, far from it, but even my wife who admits to knowing very little about mens watches, said that she thought it looked cheap.

In all fairness, the seller sent me a prepaid address return label by email immediately after they received my request to return the watch to them and my refund was returned to me within a day or two, so as far as the seller is concerned, they offered a first class service to me, it was just the watch that let them down.
on December 1, 2012
First things first; the watch looks great! I have gotten quite a few compliments on the watches looks, and works well with most ensembles.

Second, the make; the body itself it made of a lighter, more lower quality metal than your Fossil or Ivicta watches but again this guy is $50-$100 cheaper too (too be expected). The black and gold metal highlights really compliment each other, and the size of the watch head is late, but not too large to detract from the appearance.

3rd; quality upon arrival. Everything about the watch worked just fine, except the day, day of the month, and 24 hr portions. Perhaps I received a dud for that piece, but I have been up able to adjust the date settings and will likely be unable to unless I return. I am not discontent though as the watch cost $24 and was mainly for looks, but was a bit of a shame.

I would recommend the watch for someone who is looking to accessorize, but beware you may find problems with our model.
on December 11, 2012
It was a great value for me - I got it on a "Gold Box Special" for $25 - so definitely worth the money. Amazon asked me to review it so I guess they won't mind me mentioning what I paid.
I especially liked the black steel band - looks great and mine fits just fine as it came. The watch face looks somewhat gaudier in reality than in the ad (the gold trim), but nothing extreme - I wear it everywhere. I'm very happy with it as an everyday watch - so far has kept the correct time which is basically what it's supposed to do. I also like the sweep second hand, which is missing on so many analog watches these days.
Will I ever have need of the tachymeter? Who knows? At least if I someday need a tachymeter I won't have to say, "Darn, I wish I had a tachymeter!"
I gave it four stars instead of five due to the small unreadable accessory dials. I can't make them out even with my glasses on so I pay no attention to them - usually I know the date anyway. If you have young eyes, as I did once upon a time, maybe you will be able to make them out. Or maybe not.
All in all a great little watch for everyday work and play - just pay no attention to the tiny little dials.
on May 9, 2013
When I saw this during a sale on Amazon, I had to have it. I have a go-to silver stainless steel automatic watch that I love, but wanted a black watch for dressier occasions and for dark colored clothes at work. After some sizing, it fits perfectly around my wrist, and the face size is definitely one to show off. I have received multiple compliments on it from co-workers, and the rosegold tone is a nice touch. Even though it isn't automatic, it's still a great looking watch and keeps time well.
on March 7, 2013
I love how this watch looks and for the 75% off price I paid, I like it even more. I rated it 3 stars because the luminous hands take a while to absorb light and when they do, they don't glow very bright or last very long; and because the black paint on the bracelet quickly wore off from rubbing on my desk when typing on a keyboard. (It wore off in about 1 week). I'm very happy with the movement and overall look, feel and weight of the watch though.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 8, 2013
I was honestly a little worried about buying this watch, as a lot of time when I've seen items with the rosegold on them, they look tacky/cheap. This item was quite nice and not an overabundance of the rosegold to make it tacky! If you have a big wrist, I WOULD consider the band on the small side. It fits my wrist perfectly, but an extra link wouldn't go amiss to give it a little more 'room' to move.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2012
While generally a nice watch - there were three reasons that I returned it.

1) Too hard to read
The round dials are very hard to read.
2) Too hard to adjust
Needed to take a link out of the band - but the instructions were not very clear. Instructions were very generic and not specific to this watch - so unclear what part of the instructions were for this watch.
3) Too "blingy"
Bought this for a watch for the weekend and it was just too blingy for my liking. OK if that is what you want - but just not for me.

But Amazon's return process is the best in the industry. Five stars for that.
on December 5, 2012
It fits well, looks great, is a little on the heavy side, and you've gotta break out a magnifying glass to read the inner dials. The top is the date (today's the 5th so it's on five and so on), the next one is the day of the week (Wednesday), and the bottom one is a 24 hour dial that corresponds with the current time (it's 9 AM now so it's on 09 and at 9 PM it'll be on 21:00) which is my biggest problem with the watch. A 24 hour dial on a watch with already unmarked hands is a redundant design. If you can't read a normal clock and know the military time version of it, you aren't manly enough to deserve a manly watch. Other than that it's great!