5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Watch, December 24, 2013
This review is from: Armitron Men's 20/4788BLSV Multi-Function Chronograph Blue Dial Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I am always looking at watches, but seldom buy. I own too many to wear. But this one caught my eye.

One watch that I have always wanted but never bought was an analog chronograph. At first I was not sure about spending a lot on an Armitron. I had never owned one of their higher end watches, and I was not able to find a lot of information about the watch, reviews etc. The information on Amazon was the most complete. I took a chance and ordered the watch, I am glad I did. The fit and finish is excellent, and very comfortable to wear.

However, the instructions included with the watch and on line are a little lacking. In specific, the instructions on how to adjust the band are not for this watch. Other than that, I really like this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, July 15, 2014
Great watch. It can be used for more formal or casual, its sporty but refined. The stopwatch chronograph is very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent watch and not just based on price, June 8, 2014
I am very very happy with this watch. I typically give out three stars when reviewing products but this watch is fabulous. Great look, feel and functionality. Highly recommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a nice looking watch!, February 18, 2014
I bought this during a lightening deal for my teenage choosy son who wanted a "nice watch" and personally, I didn't want to spend a fortune on a high schoolers watch and I didn't need to. This watch is soo nice looking, that my husband asked me to pick him up one as well. My son loves it and I'm very happy with the look and the price I paid!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 1, 2014
Bought this for my husband for Christmas. It works great and fits great. Would definitely recommend to others and got at a great price.