Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 16, 2014
Love this watch. It's gorgeous. However, I have only had it three months and I have crystals falling out. I don't abuse the watch in any way, and I'm very disappointed that this is happening, particularly considering the price.
on November 25, 2012
I received this watch as a gift and it is absolutely beautiful! I have received numerous complements on how sylish and elegant it looks. It also keeps
time perfectly and i have had no problems with it. I would buy this watch without hesitation, i love it!
on July 22, 2013
Very nice watch. Looks great with almost any clothes where you'd like to look polished. Had to get it adjusted smaller so it would fit properly, but most folks probably have to do that with a new watch. The face and wristband could be a little bigger for my taste, but my wrists aren't petite! I recommend this watch.
This lovely watch comes in an attractive box that is fit for gift giving. The watch is wrapped around a soft "pillow" which makes for a nice presentation if you're giving this as a gift.

The silvertone finish is the perfect setting for the beautiful Swarovski crystals that are embedded around the entire watch bezel and part of the way down each side of the bracelet/band. The band crystals are all a soft pink, and the bezel crystals are a mix of pink and clear. This is a great combination, as I think all pink crystals would have detracted a bit from the face.

An especially nice feature of this watch is the face which is real mother of pearl with just a hint of pink. The mother of pearl gives it a luminescent effect. The hour and minute hands have white surfaces that complement the mother of pearl and I feel make it even easier to read the time. There is a very thin second hand. The hour markers are easy to see.

Setting the time is simple by just pulling the "crown" out, changing the time, and pushing it back in. After having this watch for a couple of weeks, I've found that it keeps accurate time. Note: I had worn this watch several days before I realized that I hadn't removed the protective plastic film off the watch face. It was clear with it on...even clearer with it off!

The band seems to be made of quality materials and is easily adjustable. I have an average size wrist which is not petite but also not especially large. The watch fit me perfectly without any adjustment. It felt very comfortable on my arm.

Even though this watch is heavy and well made, it looks petite and feminine. With all of the beautiful crystals, one would expect to pay much more than what this seller is charging. It can easily be considered a dress watch, but this is not your typical fragile piece of jewelry. It's water resistant and "elegantly rugged." I plan to use mine for everyday wear.
on May 17, 2013
Bought this for my wife for Mother's Day (didn't trust son to remember, he did and sent flowers) and she loves it. The watch is actually prettier and pinker in person. If she/you like pink bling, this is a good choice.
on June 5, 2014
I received this watch on time and in great condition. My daughter loved receiving it , and now is enjoying wearing it. She has received compliments from her co-workers and they have asked where they could get one as well. It is as beautiful as pictured and will be a instant favorite for anyone who loves pink too. Just Beautiful. I would use this seller again.
on March 1, 2013
I really like this watch. It is just the right size, not too big and not too small and can be worn with anything. Crystal are beautiful and I love the pink tone.
This watch looks so much more expensive than it actually is (currently about $54). It also feels very solid, like a more expensive watch would.

The design is very tasteful. The pink stones are subtle, but very attractive. My wife loves the design, but commented that there are some colors she wouldn't be able to wear this with, like orange. Women's fashion rules are still somewhat of a mystery to me, even after over 25 years of marriage, but I know "pretty" and "attractive" when I see it. I also think I have a very good sense of "gaudy" and "distasteful" and know how to avoid them. This watch is very attractive though.

The face is also very clear and easy to read. The face is large enough to see clearly, but without being too large for a women's dress watch. I like the fact that the face has a slight pearlescent shimmer to it and that the color scheme from the stones lightly carries through the face.

The ratio of the hands is just right. Some dress watches don't have enough distinction between the big and little hands, but these hands are very easy to see and differentiate. The second hand is also visible without being too distracting.

I am very fond of this watch. And more importantly, my wife loves it. Well done, Armitron.

I was provided this item for review.
on September 26, 2014
My husband bought me this watch for Christmas. While it is a very pretty watch, the crystals fall out. After loosing 6 I stopped wearing it for a while. Recently I decided to try wearing it again and within 3 days another crystal fell out. Apparently they are just glued in. Once you have missing crystals the attractiveness of the watch drops drastically. I think its safe to say that the people buying this watch are wanting the bling but it doesn't last long.
on January 17, 2013
I love this watch. It was just the right size, not too large. I like that I can wear it with everything...at work, casually and also when I go out. Of course, I'm a huge fan of anything with sparkles, so this was perfect for me, without it looking too overstated or flashy. Really like the face of the watch, too! It's now my favorite.