5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Easy to Adjust!
Published 9 months ago by Barbara Showerman

3.0 out of 5 stars it looked very nice, but was too big
I gave it 3 stars, it looked very nice, but was too big, when I took it to the place where I have had links taken out of watches before, they said that was a special jewelers tool for that one, and the jeweler wanted 15.00...no longer a bargain.
Published 7 months ago by sandra novak

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Easy to Adjust!, May 16, 2014
Barbara Showerman (Bedford, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Armitron Women's 75/5053BMRG Topaz Color Swarovski Crystal Accented Rose Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
This watch is really beautiful...I need a dark background and light watch hands to see as my eyesight is not so good and this was why I picked this watch. Easy for me to see and an added bonus was a simple way to shorten the length of the watch band! (Why don't other watch makers do something similar so I don't have to pay $$$ at a jewelers???) This was a great buy and I'm really happy I took advantage of the sale price to get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars elegant, April 3, 2014
I was very surprised when I received this. It is great looking on your arm. I have received many compliments while wearing this.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch!, July 16, 2014
I get so many compliments on this watch. I am obsessed with rose gold, so when this was on a lightning deal I had to buy it. The face is the perfect size (not big and bulky like you usually see). The fit was slightly big, but I took a couple links out and it's a great fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, July 11, 2014
This watch is beautiful, the dark dial really pops with the crystal

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, July 29, 2014
This watch is absolutely beautiful; I am not disappointed in the slightest. Product was shipped well and the price was great. I plan to buy more from this seller,

I can say by all the watches I have purchased in the last few years this is definitely my favorite one.

3.0 out of 5 stars it looked very nice, but was too big, July 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, February 26, 2015
Perfect match to my rose gold jewelry. Love it! Actually looks better than in picture. I have small wrists, so, as usual, I had to take it to a jeweler to have some links removed

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, July 31, 2014
I love this watch and I get so many compliments on it! One of the best features is that we could adjust the band without having to go to a jeweler.

4.0 out of 5 stars Otherwise good watch. Made a good, August 25, 2014
The only thing that needed adjusting was the links on the strap which wS way too big. Otherwise good watch. Made a good gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my watch, September 6, 2014
This is the prettiest watch I own. I get a lot of compliments No problems with the stones at all. Love it