5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty!
I was given this watch as a gift and I love it! It can be dressy or casual depending on what you wear. The face is very easy to read. It is very light and feels great on. I work on a computer all day long and the clasp is smooth and doesn't bother my wrist while typing. It is very easy to take a link out so customize the size. I highly recommend this watch!
Published 21 months ago by Julie

1.0 out of 5 stars broken
I loved this watch until it just fell off my wrist. One of the connecting pins fell out from the middle of the band. I put it back together but it keeps coming out now. : (
Published on February 1, 2011 by jt

1.0 out of 5 stars broken, February 1, 2011
This review is from: Armitron NOW Women's 753919WTSV Swarovski Crystal Accented Silver-Tone and White Ceramic Watch (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good at first glance, April 26, 2011
I bought this watch for my wife and she loved it... however, one of the crystals fell out of the watch after 2 months and after 4 months the watch literally fell apart. I would not recommend this product, especially if you plan to wear it every day.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, January 6, 2013
This watch is a duplicate of a much more expensive watch. It looks nice and so far has held up. You can remove two links yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars striking armitron womens watch, December 5, 2012
Easy to set and adjust band. Swarovski crystals are striking and pick up light. Can use this watch for any occasion. Nice watch!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty!, November 25, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars SO pretty., October 8, 2011
I got this two days ago for my birthday, and I absolutely LOVE it. It looks great on, not extremely heavy, and it can be shortened very easily, which is great because it was too big for me with all the links on. Only the top half actually has the white porcelain in the band and the bottom portion has silver removable links, and you can open the watch from any link. It is great because it doesn't have an ugly clasp on it! I would recommend it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch!, September 25, 2013
I just received my Crystal Accented Ceramic watch in Silver and it is just beautiful. I especially love everything about it, expecially the price which was so economical.

5.0 out of 5 stars great summer accessory, April 10, 2013
I resent having to write a specific amount of words as part of my review. I don't want to!!!! I just want to rate by stars and get out!!!!!!!!!! It's the main reason you don't get any reviews from me!!!!!!!!!!

Rate and Discover Movies