4.0 out of 5 stars Big glossy black watch.
Published on April 23, 2012 by mle991

3.0 out of 5 stars Really Big Face
I was not expecting the face to be that big wow it really stands out. The light only lights up the numbers and is still tough to see in the dark. The watch is very glossy and has an elastic feel to the material.
Published on March 6, 2012 by AdrianB

4.0 out of 5 stars Big glossy black watch., April 23, 2012
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8246LGN Sport Watch with Black Band (Watch)
This watch is really really glossy. The wrist bands are straight out gloss black. Upon receiving this watch it looked huge when I opened the box. Although it is huge it still fits my wrist nicely and I do have a small wrist compared to many people out there. For being a little over 20 dollars it is amazing and it looks really nice too. I wanted to get a G-Shock watch but those are way out of my price range. This has all the basic features such as a stop watch, timer, dual time zones, 2 alarms and date. One thing that really bothers me about this watch is the way the numbers light up. Unlike other watches that lights up the whole screen, this watch only lights up the numbers. I don't mind having only the numbers light up but for this watch it is terrible. The color of the light is like a neonish green color, but don't let that fool you because the light is really dim. If you are in a room with standard lights it is very hard to read the numbers if you press the light button. Overall this watch would've been a 5 star but because of the dim light I gave it a 4 star.

***NOTE (The instructions are in the box, its not exactly in the box itself but it is inside the plastic display thing that the watch sits on. So just open up the plastic thing and the instructions are inside.)

5.0 out of 5 stars DSo cheap so amazing., February 7, 2012
this watch looks amazing , shows great , looks expensive but yet is VERY cheap :) i love it.
i like the fact that the light lights up the numbers instead of the whole face. from far it looks like an XL g shock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite watch ever, October 7, 2012
Very durable, looks good with regular clothes or fitness attire and I accident wore it to an interview and its really shiny so it stool kinda worked out

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied!!, June 7, 2012
This Armitron watch was a gift for my son, and he is thrilled with it. Great buy for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not look cheap at all! Very good quality., July 23, 2014
I almost didn't buy this watch based on a negative review which maintained that this watch was very cheap looking. Nothing further from the truth, in fact, I have a hard time understanding why will anyone say something like this about this watch. My conclusions were that this person either have a hidden agenda or knows nothing about watch quality. I own over 15 watches with prices which range from $60 to $600. This is the first watch that I buy for only $20. Compared to my other watches, this watch looks great and certainly does not look like a $20 watch. It is comparable to two of my Seiko watches with prices above $100!

5.0 out of 5 stars Greats, September 22, 2013
cool.
modern
,design,looks
casio,
amazing
price
good
fully recomended
varoius models
weight,
material,

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but falls short of expectations, July 13, 2013
Anjinsan "AJ Nall" (Washington, DC USA) - See all my reviews
If you're buying this because you're a world traveler, this is not the watch for you. The face is confusing because when you want to display two time zones, one of them looks like a date. Also your only choices for world time are the preset cities, which change if you try to use the light function. The case and band are really glossy and looks cheap... After only a month of rugged use, the band is starting to show signs of stress and like many plastic bands, it will need to be replaced. Too many design flaws for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really Big Face, March 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this watch, May 12, 2012
imran a (trinidad and tobago) - See all my reviews
i just got this watch i was looking for a work watch but dont wanted to spend a lot on it this watch is great it look good and the light wow me but the only thing is the band i have 3 gshock xl and their bands fit relly good but this one is a little small for my wrist but it works

5.0 out of 5 stars Great outdoor watch..., June 5, 2014
I am retired and can now spent a lot of time out doing what I love .... hunting and fishing. This is a great watch for both. I really like it.

Armitron Sport Men's 40/8246LGN Sport Watch with Black Band