5.0 out of 5 stars Best for the price
Bought one last year, gifted to cousin. Liked it so much bought it for myself as well. Cant go wrong with this
Published 12 months ago by Sandeep

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, but hard to read the time.
The watch is great but it is hard to read the time with the red hue crystal. It would probably be ok
if the numbers were larger. However, I have swam with it and it keeps great time. In the sun you
cant read the time, you have to find some shade.
Published on November 30, 2012 by theped91

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for the price, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8246RED Oversized Black Two-Zone Red Dial Digital World Time Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars my kidlet picked this..., December 29, 2013
He's 13, and a small fry at that... So it's a little big on his wrist but he loves it! It has many nice features for a teen boy. :) it appears to be a nice quality so we're hoping it will last for many years. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars In style., February 28, 2013
Rob (Colorado) - See all my reviews
Like the band design, no more floppy wrist band end while involved in physical endeavors. It just stays in place. Some people might not like the shiny finish, I don't really and I would have preferred a matte finish, but that is a minor dislike, the night time read out is a bit dim, but readable. For the price it is a great watch..

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch for the Price, Bottom Panel doesn't read well in evening/low light., September 14, 2014
I like this design. I like the display division. I have had this style of watch in Green Before. I would recommend the green face instead of this red face as the only flaw with these watches is that at evening/night time the bottom panel (colored red section that reads time) doesn't read very well, even with the illumination. I don't know why they have not made it clear as it works way better (as evidenced in the top panel display). For about 20 dollars, its a great bang it around at work, while bicycling, playing sports etc and if it breaks, no big deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, good price, June 2, 2014
Watch works great and I like the style, but the red lower half of the display was hard to get used to at first. The time is hard to read in low light settings without lighting the display, but otherwise, I love it. A watch I can wear almost anywhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars piece of junk, March 13, 2014
Can't even read the time if in the red space. Light doesn't even light up that section. I would give it no stars if i could

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to read at night, March 11, 2014
Red is a little hard to read in watch light but other then that comfortable and easy to use, would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 18, 2014
The wrist watch is very beautiful, it makes my hand looks attractive and very pretty to look. The watch is exactly as described and working perfectly. It is a highly fashionable wrist watch. I will recommend this product for anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then i expected, February 18, 2014
I gave this watch a 5 star rating, but its not just for the watch. It shipped way faster then expected, when it got to my home and i opened the box i realized just how big this watch is, and just how high quality it is. I like it, fits well, looks great, people keep asking me about it ( where i got it from?, how much?, etc ). Point is, its a great watch, i'd recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 9, 2014
The watch is designed well and meets my needs. It is inexpensive enough to wear to work were I am constantly washing my hands and I don't have to worry because it is easily replaceable

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›