4.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Inexpensive Watch
Modern, Contemporary, Minimalist, Sporty, Big Numbers, Lights Up and then Dims Slowly which is a cool subtle feature. Amazing price. I have luxury watches that are far more expensive than this watch but this is one of my faves and I wear it often.
Published 22 months ago by EnergyBeing11:11

1.0 out of 5 stars IMPOSSIBLE TO READ in low light
The digits are impossible to read in low light unless you use your other hand to turn on the light which lasts only 3 seconds. In normal light it is still difficult to read. No, I would NOT RECOMMEND
Published 4 months ago by Steve Lardner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Inexpensive Watch, March 3, 2013
EnergyBeing11:11 "Energy Being" (Minneapolis, MN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8250RED Sport Watch with Black Band (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars IMPOSSIBLE TO READ in low light, August 17, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but hard buttons, October 6, 2014
Pobilly21 (Chicago-land Area) - See all my reviews
Big face, shinier than I expect but easier to view than others described. I really enjoy the look of this watch and the features are exactly what I wanted. A got a little scruff on the band already which surprised me but it doesn't bother me. My only gripe belongs to the buttons: they're a little deep into the watch and a fair amount of pressure needs to be used to press each button or hold a button to set an alarm, timer, etc. I suppose it's done this way to prevent accidentally changing the settings though.

5.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD SIMPLE BUY FOR THOSE I NEED OF JUST A WATCH --, October 12, 2014
A nice looking watch with the basics I need - Day -- Time {large} & Date -- I now own 2 -- one for when this one gets scratched up, it has actually lasted longer than I thought it would already. It is a pain to turn on the light at night as the button has to like to inside to turn it on & look quick -- no battery lost in this function, but it works is simple - & looks OK if not good. You can't point it at a mountain & tell how high it is or the temperature at the peak -- it tells time :-) -- does a decent job & looks great for the price

4.0 out of 5 stars I get compliments about it, May 9, 2013
It is an aestheticaly appealing watch. Its rather large for a digital watch but I think that is a 'new' look. The contrast is not that good especially in darker conditions or cloudy days. The light up is kinda cool but it dont work in all settings. Sometimes it feels like its just not responding.
Overall this is an appealing watch and can be easy to read under good lighting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smartest watch I've owned, but the paint will eventually chip off., July 10, 2014
So no only will this watch time your runs, it will also tell you which lap your own, itemize the lap time/accumulated time for each interval and even calculate an average time. Great visibility and contrast even when swimming. Only down side is that the chrome painted finish on the buttons will start to rub off revealing cheap plastic.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Disappointment !!!, June 13, 2014
When I saw this watch I immediately fell in love with it and buy it without thinking. But after three months of use started to peel the paint that has a red button around. Now my clock seems a trinket. It is not an expensive watch but I have over 12 years buying watches Armitron prowling this price and I never had this happen with any of them.

1.0 out of 5 stars display is despicable, May 25, 2014
The display is dim and even with the light depressed is barely able to be seen, buy it if you want to waste $$$$

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, April 28, 2014
Its a very nice big watch for those who like big watches.
Its a bit heavier than other Armitron sport men's watches.
It feels very good in hand.
Its not for female since its to big on your wrist.
I would recommend this to anyone that likes to have a nice looking sport watch for work out or everyday tasks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent clock, February 24, 2014
very nice with modern design highly recommended, but if you're a bit rough as I will go silver are scraping

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›