4.0 out of 5 stars The kid Likes it
The kid Likes it, what can I say. He destroyed his old watch and found this one, he likes green. Been a few weeks now, already broke the strap tie down, but it's holding up well
Published 24 months ago by CAL

3.0 out of 5 stars It works...... but runs small for adults.
Looks: (Score: 9 of 10) Great looking watch. The color green is not uniform on the watch. there is a few shades in between the colors on the bezel vs the band. The band is Flat black and gloss black on the side! First day had a guy asking if it was a watch from Nike and where to get it.
Published on November 9, 2012 by R. Root

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars The kid Likes it, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8261LGN Chronograph Lime Green Digital Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but.., April 8, 2013
Nice watch but wish the screen was brighter. The watch looks exactly as it did online and it shipped quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars The hubby loves it!!!, March 1, 2013
My husband needed a dependable watch to wear to the gym, but also one that would look nice with casual outfits. This watch fits the bill! Some active watches are too large and clunky, this one is sleek!

3.0 out of 5 stars It works...... but runs small for adults., November 9, 2012
Comfort: (Score: 1 of 10) Its does not vent heat at all so its hot to wear. Its also small I have to use the last notch and its still tight on me. My wrist large compared to most men.
Style of face: (Score: 5 of 10) These types of watches with the reversed face are for indoor settings with artificial light or out door environments where the watch can be viewed with out direct sunlight.
Viewing ease: (Score: 1 of 10) The reason this item got a low score is you need to hold a hand over it or angling it just right to view it out side.
At first this is the cool factor (reverse face)it gets annoying quick. however after a week you will have the muscle memory to hold the watch the right way on your wrist to view it in seconds with out the need for adjustment with your other hand. (aka bump and twisting your wrist)
Bottom Line: Great watch for people who only want to know what time it is when the look at there watch not glance at it. Which makes your work day go by much quicker!
Watches that are better: Armitron Men's 408177WHT Square Chronograph White Resin Digital Sport Watch.
Please note a score of 1 equals Don't waste your time to a score of 10 equals its perfect! You wont see 10's often)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in Armitron Sport Watch, May 2, 2014
The watch is very hard to read. It looks okay on the computer but it is not very bright and there is a lot of glare on the face.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice green and black digital watch, January 14, 2013
I love green and digital watches so this one was perfect for me. It is a little bit big for a woman's wrist but that doesn't bother me. It has a light and a timer for running. Also it has an alarm that you can set which I like. So far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good simple workout watch, December 28, 2012
I needed a watch to workout with that had a glow button. This watch works, its light and the dark screen is a little different. This is a great price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool watch, great look, December 23, 2012
I needed a watch to track my workouts, and this one had all of the features I wanted, and it looked cool too.

I wear this watch to compliment my outfit more often than I wear it to workout.

This is a great price too. I just saw this exact same watch at a store for $50.

My only complaint is that the controls and modes were a bit tricky to figure out. Now that i know how to use it, it's fine though.

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like this watch..., April 23, 2014
It has a very sleek, clean look, it works well, and is very intuitive. It has all of the functions I like in a watch and more. Even better, it's in my favourite colors! It was too good to be true. I wear this watch every day, everywhere. Like I have with all my watches since I was a kid. Most watches last a few years before the strap breaks or the battery gives out. I've had this watch for less than 5 months, and this morning I noticed so much condensation inside the screen I couldn't read the time. The screen has yet to clear up. I guess this watch isn't as water resistant as they claim. (note: I don't even swim)

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, Sleek, Stylish, March 27, 2014
This is a very cool watch for an active person. It's got style, lightweight, slim, and you won't know you have it on. I use this watch for golf and I couldn't be more pleased for the money! Great Design - and fast delivery!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›