5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product !!!
Published 8 months ago by MICHAEL

3.0 out of 5 stars Armitron watch review
Although I like the style of the watch, I think that it is too big for my wrist. The size of the watch may be the style for today but would be totally satisfied with it if it were a little smaller.
Published 1 month ago by raymond sprague

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product !!!, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8284BLU Sport Watch (Watch)
This watch is very nice and does not look cheap. It looks like one that you would buy at a store in any mall. Make sure you look at the dimensions of the face before you purchase like I did. The face of this watch is large. I do not mind that at all. It is a masculine watch. Also like one of the ratings said, the light up dial is excellent because the numbers themselves light up blue. It is not back lit. All-in-all this was a great purchase so far and I would recommend this watch to anyone. It is beautiful and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Man's Watch, August 30, 2013
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8284BLU Sport Watch (Watch)
Im always looking for a bold mans sport watch and I saw this one from Armitron. It is now my favorite watch. It has a big dial and bezel frame which I really like and finally they went to a light lcd with a blue backlight so it is easy to see at night. It is also lightweight and easy to wear. If your looking for a "man's" watch this is a good one to consider.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch -- Very comfortable to wear and works great!, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8284BLU Sport Watch (Watch)
This is my third Armitron watch and the best one so far. Very comfortable strap, lightweight, but well made. Watch is easy to read and the lighting for reading it at night works great. I haven't used many of the features yet, but so far I am very happy with the purchase. I have an eight inch wrist and the watch looks like it belongs on my wrist - not too big or bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deserves more than 5 Stars!!, November 26, 2013
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8284BLU Sport Watch (Watch)
This watch is everything you see and more. Soft strap, large face (more vivid color and detail in person), great backlight, super amazing price. What more could you ask for? More than 5 stars!! Armitron is a brand that has staying power and never lets you down. This watch is light on the wrist, easy to read, looks great and is comfortable. I would easily give it more than 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big watch, September 26, 2013
Lora (Kentucky USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8284BLU Sport Watch (Watch)
But I love it. Bought to wear at the gym and running. I like the boyfriend look on women and I'm a girl. This watch has a nice, easily readable display without having to put on my readers. The numerals/letters illuminate (rather than being backlit) which I prefer. It's a really nice sport watch or for everyday wear. My family owns several Armitron watches and have found them to be very durable and reliable. We prefer this brand to Timex or Casio in sport watches. Amazon customer service is so great that they even set the basic functions for me before shipping. What great quality control that way too. Bought elsewhere I've received new watches with a dead battery. I would purchase this watch again and do recommend it and Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool watch, July 19, 2013
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8284BLU Sport Watch (Watch)
The watch is bigger than i expected but it still looks great and it definatly waterproof. Shipping was great and everything is just great about the watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Armitron watch review, June 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly larger, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8284BLU Sport Watch (Watch)
Slightly larger then I thought it would be but I still like it other wize it fits good and dose not slip

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8284BLU Sport Watch (Watch)
Awesome watch. Keeps great time and looks way more expensive than it is. Expect to wear it for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality watch just as describe fast shipping, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8284BLU Sport Watch (Watch)
Great watch just as describe no problems at all it work under water and u can see the time at dark

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›