‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!!!, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8284ORG Sport Watch with Grey Band (Watch)
I love the durability of this watch and it is large enough to fit my large wrist. The 24 hour military time conversion is really what makes this watch great because I work in a place that we constantly use military time and this watch makes it convenient with one push of a button to know the conversion. I love the color and the visibility of the date on the watch. Highly recommended and the price is very reasonable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Excellent watch!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great!!, July 10, 2014
High quality watch,looks great!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, July 9, 2014
Nice watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner!!!, June 23, 2014
Darryl W. Siegers (everett, washington United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great looking watch for not a lot of money!!! Keeps great time, looks good, is rugged when it needs to be!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny story, June 17, 2014
I recently lost my left hand in a freak ice fishing accident. Since then, all of the watches that I've tried on just slipped right of my wrist. I was already quite depressed about my hand and this really wasn't helping. So I find this $22 dollar armitron that fits like a glove. It's a beautiful watch and it is pretty large which helps me read the time. Ever since my rock climbing accident where I lost my right big toe and the use of my left eye, reading the time in General has been tough. If your reading this, please don't feel sorry for me. The watch was delivered promptly which gave me time to get ready for my next adventure......gator wrestling!!! Wish me luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars can't beat it, May 29, 2014
One cannot beat the quality and looks of this watch for the price. Armitron has great watches and many to choose from. Easy to set and comfortable to wear and looks good with the color accents. I have purchased different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Armitron Sport Men's 40/8284, May 28, 2014
The watch arrived quickly It is as advertised. A very nice looking watch. The orange accent color is good looking with the grey frame housing and strap. I hope this will be as good as it looks through the coming years. I would recommend this watch with any of the color options available.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, April 26, 2014
This watch was for a cruise and we wanted to make sure it was waterproof and had an alarm. It worked very well, but the pointless compass part fell off after the first day.
It still works after swimming and snorkeling. Good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have !, April 24, 2014
Great Job Armitron
For the price, this is one of the hottest items to get.
Yes the buttons do get activated/ impressed easily, but its just a single beep sound, besides that this is flawless.
Super comfortable to wear even over night if my be.
Size is perfect I'm a heavy set guy
Since day one I have not stopped getting complements and everyone wants to know the brand.
Well enjoy
And don't waist ur time :) just get it , u won't regret it , unless u were looking for a Rolex - then this is not the watch for you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›