5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product !!!
Published 16 months ago by MICHAEL

3.0 out of 5 stars Eye Catcher
Enormous watch for my smallish wrist, yet it is amazingly comfortable. I think it is well made and has many good features despite my OK rating. It is difficult to wear with long sleeves, but true to Armitron reputation, a good value for the money.
Published 15 months ago by David N. Stanley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product !!!, November 6, 2013
This watch is very nice and does not look cheap. It looks like one that you would buy at a store in any mall. Make sure you look at the dimensions of the face before you purchase like I did. The face of this watch is large. I do not mind that at all. It is a masculine watch. Also like one of the ratings said, the light up dial is excellent because the numbers themselves light up blue. It is not back lit. All-in-all this was a great purchase so far and I would recommend this watch to anyone. It is beautiful and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Watch I Currently Own For Under $25, August 29, 2014
This review is from: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8284RED Large Metallic Red Accented Black Resin Strap Chronograph Digital Watch (Watch)
First of all, I would like to say that this the best watch I've had in this price range. It is very appealing and comes with all features you would expect from a sports watch. The build quality is very sturdy and not cheap in the slightest way.

The packaging the watch came arrived in good shape and was wrapped around the display stand. There were no instructions included but you can figure most of the functions by fiddling around with the watch for a couple minutes. The watch arrived much earlier then I expected, only took 3 days for the package to arrive in my mailbox after I ordered it. (I chose standard shipping, but it was most likely delivered so fast because I live close to the shipping carrier)

This watch has amazing functionality and the buttons are responsive to the touch. Sometimes it's a little too sensitive and I accidentally press it, but this is a very minor nit pick as it rarely happens to me. The features include a stop watch, date/days of the week, backlit display, and water resistance up to 330 ft.

The red color encompassed around the watch and buttons is very vivid and will definitely catch your attention when you glace over it. The wrist straps felt a little bit flimsy but that was most likely due to how ginormous this watch is! The size of this watch is massive and covers my entire wrist. I actually like that as I can easily see the numbers on the screen. I love wearing this watch while jogging as I can accurately tell the time. It also makes a great compliment for swimming as I regularly use it in the pool since it is water resistant. The style of the watch also gives it that cool sleek look that will look great when you wear it in public. If I didn't know any better, I would of that this was an expensive watch that would of cost at least $100. That's how you know a watch is of superior quality when it deceives you like that.

Even though this may be considered as a "cheap" watch, do not correlate that to an inferior knock-off product. This is one of the best bang for your buck sports watches you can get for the price and you will regret not buying this great watch!

TL;DR [Buy this watch, it is a fantastic sports watch that has style, functionality, and durability]

5.0 out of 5 stars A Man's Watch, August 30, 2013
Im always looking for a bold mans sport watch and I saw this one from Armitron. It is now my favorite watch. It has a big dial and bezel frame which I really like and finally they went to a light lcd with a blue backlight so it is easy to see at night. It is also lightweight and easy to wear. If your looking for a "man's" watch this is a good one to consider.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch just loud., October 23, 2013
I love this watch. I'm a college student and i like to do a lot of things out doors. This watch stands up to the abuse i put it though and comes back asking for more. The only thing i don't like is that it beeps every time you push the button to scroll through the modes and settings and there is no way to silence it. Other that that great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch -- Very comfortable to wear and works great!, January 17, 2014
This is my third Armitron watch and the best one so far. Very comfortable strap, lightweight, but well made. Watch is easy to read and the lighting for reading it at night works great. I haven't used many of the features yet, but so far I am very happy with the purchase. I have an eight inch wrist and the watch looks like it belongs on my wrist - not too big or bulky.

3.0 out of 5 stars Eye Catcher, November 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars More Than Satisfied!, September 2, 2014
I had been debating buying a Casio G-Shock watch for quite the long time. Then I found about Armitron and how cheap, but well built their watches are.

I've had this watch for almost a year now, and I am more than satisfied with it. It is big and makes a statement when you walk into the room. It provides everything your need to know and I've had no problem with water in any sort of way. I go swimming with it all the time.

This is the perfect watch, and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love this watch., May 11, 2014
Wallace R. Maclaren (Green Valley, Arizona) - See all my reviews
I have several watches but this Armitron Sports watch with red accents has become
my favorite. Although large, it fits my fairly small wrist well and it's so light, It's like
it's not even there. I especially like it's multi functions..the chronograph and back-
lit illumination are the best I've seen and the strap is not only very comfortable but
adds to the overall good looks. The price through Amazon is amazingly low for a watch with these qualities.Oh, yeah...it also keeps accurate time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, December 24, 2013
Ordered this for my boyfriend for Christmas, came 2 days after the 'garanteed delivery' but he got it in time anyway, loves the size and the color of it and looks just like the picture. Very happy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd been looking for a watch like this for some time, July 3, 2014
I'd been looking for a watch like this for some time.....saw all the other brands, but on one other made3 a watch with a case diameter larger than 50 millimeters and the price was more than I wanted to pay. This Armitron has all the cool features of the other brand and the price was really great. It's the perfect watch for a person who plays rough and wants a watch that's got great looks and functions. It's reasonably priced so if it wears out or breaks, it's not gonna break the bank to buy another one.